Tsylyst

BB20 House Discussion

Magpie   

She's managed to say "Boogie" (*makes hex sign*) for more than one season. She's clearly been programmed to accept moronic nicknames. (See also: "Evel" Dick.)

angelmi   

POP is showing a video of BBAD on FB with the peen in his side glory,  almost forgot about him.  So tonight it is back to up all night with the crazies. 

tlh9   
1 hour ago, angelmi said:

But she managed to say Rockstar which was just as stupid. 

This!!  

I wish I could stay up late at night for BBAD still.  Damn job and school and real world getting in my way.  At least I can a couple nights a week... 

While I do like the concept of turning a hammie into a robot, it seems much better suited as a weekly punishment for one hammie (lowest trending without revealing how they ended up as a robot).  Worse than a first evening boot - this punishment is pure torture to banish one for a 10-day-stretch at the beginning of the game.  

BB really screwed Sam with this punishment.  How is she supposed to stay in the house if she can't even reveal her aura to Kaitlyn?

Tsylyst   

OK, seriously, did someone's kid throw up after eating a bunch of sherbet, and then they thought, "Hey, that'd make a great room design!"?

The rest of the house is surprisingly nice-looking, but this room is just whoa...

BB_0075_6-29-2018_19.11.14_PM.png

Big Brother keeps announcing that sleeping is only allowed between 10 am and 10 pm.  

If that's going to be something BB wants to enforce, they're going to have to ban the wearing of dark sunglasses in the building and hire a Skippy that actually listens.  One of the girls was wearing dark sunglasses, not moving, and SNORING while Skippy filmed her.  

I'm watching BBAD,which may or may not be live, since I have the KODI machine.

JC has a Megaphone  with a Facebook "Like" picture on it, and Angela and Hayleigh (Maybe) were in the small room that has held the gypsy and the jukebox, saying that JC has a special advantage, and they're guessing that it might be an extra veto.

AVorlon   

They've all been speculating about who has the advantage, but it's pretty clear that Sam has it.  She told Tyler about it, and he's doing a good job of keeping it secret. Supposedly she can veto an eviction after it happens, including her own.  Maybe we'll find out more on the Sunday episode. 

krb428   

They showed us a bit of season 6 during the comp, and thanks to my highly impressionable brain, I'm now on episode 13 (the return of whattup, Kaysaaaar!), and I'm thinking... that was a great season, and they've really run this show downhill. The show used to be more fun. They should bring back the food comps and ditch the have-not shit, which is lame AF.

When they were forced out of their comfort zones more and forced to work as a team with people not in their alliance to benefit the whole group, it just made things more interesting. Plus, those were really fun comps. And I like the idea that they have to earn vegetables and beer/wine, etc. separately. That's just funny. I liked watching them screw themselves.

Edited by krb428
Kaysar doesn't return in this episode. Julie just mentions the return of one of them in the beginning; it happens later. Also, in this episode's food comp, Janelle screws over her side (people not in her alliance) by faking participation. Fabulous.