Tsylyst

BB20 House Discussion

ahab1013   

I'm fairly certain that Kaycee and Tyler will take the other to F2, so I'm leaving JC out and including him in jury.

Bayleigh - Kaycee

Rockstar - Kaycee

Fess - Kaycee

Scotty - Tyler

Haleigh - Tyler

Brett - Tyler

Sam - Tyler

Angela - Tyler

JC - Kaycee

The wildcards to me are Haleigh, Brett, and Sam. I think Kaycee has more locked votes than Tyler so he can't afford any defections. 

I think the Angela haters will hold his relationship with her against Tyler and give Kaycee credit for getting Angela out.

I think Tyler should emphasize that he had a power he didn't have to use, and that he was quietly running the house. I would own up to all his lies, saying that his main goal was to protect Kaycee and Angela, which is why he made the moves he made, chiefly Brett and Sam. 

I don't think Kaycee has to do much convincing, so her speech and jury interplay should just focus on her personal story.

So though I have Tyler winning, I strangely think it's Kaycee's to lose.  But will she lose it if she relies solely on comp wins and likeability? Maybe, if the latter half of the jury isn't bitter and rewards strategic play over physical prowess.

So, I have this Tyler 5-4, but I wouldn't be shocked if it went to Kaycee 7-2, it's an unpredictable jury.

MrsGryn   

Good analysis and vote breakdown. No way will Bayleigh vote for Tyler and Rockstar is her syncophant and will do what she says. I suspect Haleigh is much better at independent thinking than most of them and is leaning toward Tyler for gameplay. Faysal will do what she tells him. JC and Angela cancel each other's votes out as their votes are pretty much a sure thing. I suspect Brett will go for Tyler, but Scottie is the wild card. He was pretty bitter/jerky when he was booted a second time, so he seems like a Kaycee vote. Sam is the biggest toss up to me. She must have figured out that Tyler used her, even if he liked her personally (which I think he did for the most part) but she was pretty loyal to Tyler all season. However, Sam may vote for Kaycee because she was always nice to Sam. 

Fessie and Sam's vote will decide who wins and if the cancel each other out the swing vote will be Scottie. I think Fessie votes for Tyler and the only woman he would ever consider to vote for would have been Haleigh.  What I dont get with Sam, she said her and Tyler had a F2 on day 3 which did not happen because Tyler is the one that put her on the block the first week..  Tyler has to some how make Brett and Sam see they are the ones that brought up F2 deals, not Tyler. With Sam it might not matter but with Brett it could because any fan of the game will understand you dont turn a F2 deal down even if its your 3rd or 4th one. 

Tyler/Kaycee F2 is a win for the game of BB no matter which one wins the game.

Jenn48   

I agree. I honestly don’t think I would care who won between Tyler and Kaycee. The best part is they both deserve it. I think Tyler might just throw Final 2 to Kaycee so she picks him to got to Final 2 and JC’s vote goes to Tyler. I don’t think it will be obviously he does throw it and I don’t think he should, but it won’t surprise me either.

JunkTV   

This recap show is the best one they have ever had.  I'm going to have to watch it again tomorrow.   

I think when it comes down to it only Bayleigh and Rockstar  votes are truly 100% bitter votes and maybe Sam but that's just a maybe because does understand it's only a game. While Kaycee doesn't have all the blood on her hands I think by now those other jury members are seeing she was a part of L6 and knew everything she told anyone was not 100% the truth.  So while Kaycee won her share of the competitions she wasn't putting in the other work in the game.  Tyler on the other hand was looked at as being almost clueless by those he was a huge part of sending out.  But As more and more were sent to the jury it's become clearer that Tyler was playing a big part in who went and who stayed.

So I think in the end if it's a game vote Tyler wins 6-3 or 5-4 depending on JC and how pissed he is. From start to finish Tyler played the game, starting week 1 in getting Sam to stay and he won more than his share of  competitions. It's a lot easier winning when the house is only half full and that's when KayCee started winning but she won some key veto's and the hacker that saved Tyler.   If they holding a grudge Kaycee wins 5-4

Edited by Fly on the wall

krb428   
19 hours ago, JunkTV said:

This recap show is the best one they have ever had.

Totally agree. The DR montage, with Rockstar overemoting and crying, "I wanted to see a picture of my baby." had me in stitches!! That woman is just pure schadenfreude for me—best wtf-were-you-thinking-award winner of the season for me. (Yes, more so than Sam, who, in my opinion, would do or say anything for a buck; I don't buy her wide-eyed schtick for a second.)

hefgypsy   

Now that the season is about to end, I would like someone to explain to me WTF that bandana around the head is all about. Is it a 'thing'. I'm old so don't know what's trending these days. Not.A.Fan.

Kyara   

The recap show was pretty darn good. I went into a hysterical laughing fit over Sam describing how she just has to “take a left, then a right, then 2 more rights, a left, out a door and then she’d be.. outside...”

The way she said it was hilarious.

Magpie   

The quality of the recap show reinforces to me what a good season this actually has been. I don't think I've liked a season this well since... maybe all the way back to 10, actually. The editors had lots of good stuff to work with this time around!

This might be the first season I’ve never actively hated one of the hamsters. I’m not a jc fan, but he’s not ruining the show for me and that’s the first in a long, long time.

Edited by nixiechick

I couldn’t stand Gaggy C.  If he hadn’t gone as early as he did, he could have ruined the season for me.  Thankfully enough of his housemates felt the same and got him out early.

the rest of the gang was a great combination of personalities.  

MrsGryn   

This is my favorite quote from that interview angelmi posted:

Kaitlyn: We all know what Tyler did to me on an emotional level. He didn't have to do that. He didn't have to pretend he was in love with me to get me to make moves.

Ahahahaha! Still so deluded!