Tsylyst

BB20 House Discussion

Anyone notice Corey was never named or even had a picture shown in this little segment? I guess they were trying to erase all memory of Nicole having carnal knowledge of him and promote the sweet love story of Nicole and Victor being soulmates from the moment they met..... Anybody know what happened to Corey? Besides him being a dick still?

angelmi   

She posted a few pictures of them right after the show when she went to Texas to see him but he dumped her and Victor was there to pick up the pieces even though she would not have anything to do with him during the show.  Nothing about her and Hayden either, she almost married him but they broke up before she came back to the second season. She was looking for a husband period,  the money just helped. 

zclue   

I really don't care all that much about Nicole but it was a nice change of pace to the Sunday night show. Too much Paul DR time, not enough Britney DR though.

angelmi   

I hope Corey does not think he gave Nicole her win, that was total FUG!  Corey did nothing but get serviced while they waited in bed for her win.  He was a pig then and a jerk now.  Glad she opened her eyes and picked Victor, too bad she did not do it on BB.  Sam only knew Danielle and Evel Dick, she did watch that season she said.  But through all of it was standing back and watching them all.  JC did not do nothing but drink the booze.  Haleigh still does not see that she looks like Nicole when they have all told her that, she says her hair is darker.  I am just glad she does not have Nicole's voice.  

Jenn48   

They need to do more interesting things like that. I miss the food comps and luxury comps. Food comps would be simple to do. I don’t understand why they stopped. I also liked when they had us vote on two other foods to let the have nots eat. 

zclue   

I really miss those kinds of comps. As do most long time fans from what I gather. It was funny when they'd end up with nothing but meat and booze for the week because that was where they decided to focus their efforts. And the luxury comps were always fun. I can't remember what season it was when they set up a clothing "store" in the living room and the remaining houseguests were able to keep whatever they could get onto their bodies within a certain number of minutes. It was fun for the audience to watch and fun for them too.  ETA: Just looked it up and it was BB8. 

Edited by zclue

hefgypsy   
19 hours ago, Jenn48 said:

Sam winning HOH could also be interesting. I think she would go after Angela.

She would just do what Tyler tells her to do. Not interesting. Boring.

MrsGryn   

Nah, Sam would do what the voices in her head told her to do. 

I think Jenn48 is right, Sam would definitely go after Angela. 

krb428   

Agreed. And if I were a man in that house, I wouldn't mind her getting HOH; I might even encourage it, seeing as that would mean I'd get to play again next week. She prefers to punish women or get them out of the way, or whatever it is that goes on in her funky little brain. She's definitely not a girl's girl, so to speak.

JunkTV   

Sam would put up Angela and KC with her target being Angela.  If one of them came down I think she would put up JC.  JC would go home.  Tyler wouldn't be able to win Veto because who would he take down - his #1 or his girl.   This may be the way to get Brett out - Sam wins HOH, KC and Angela nommed.  Angela, KC or Tyler win Veto, Brett goes up.  Brett goes home.  Either way I have a hurricane headed for me so I'll be without electricity Thursday night so I'll miss all the fun.

Headless   

Would Sam put up JC or Brett?  She's seems awfully close to JC.  I'm not really sure who she's closer to though.  Just seems like closer to JC to me.  I could be wrong though.

Hurricane headed for me too.  Couldn't this thing wait a couple weeks?  What did I do to deserve this?