Tsylyst

BB20 House Discussion

tlh9   

Well, those two things aren't *as* bad, although kinda dumb and unnecessary... but when they give out "special powers" or "special protections", that's really not fair.  Not to say that sometimes I was kinda glad some of them happened if they helped someone i liked.  But objectively, they really aren't fair.  But I guess this isn't a really high-brow game to begin with.  ha!

uaintjak   

Well it's good to see that I hate the show before it's even started.

gforce   

Thanks, dc20willsave!

You just know they are going to have that spinning platform going to the point where they spin off.   Or at least, that's what I'd do.

The change to the bedroom(s) with the sliding wall is kind of interesting.

AVorlon   

It must have taken quite a bit of work to install some sort of carnival ride in the living room to make the couches spin.  I'm not sure what the point of that is at all. 

I worked in the IT industry for many years writing "application programs",  long before they were called "apps". Now it just seems like a buzzword you throw out there to make things sound new and innovative , when it's  really just a new coat of paint, like DC said. 

I still think it's possible for a couple of veterans to show up and enter the house on premiere night,. We will see. 

angelmi   

The living room on turn table like Rachel Ray's show  so they can climb the rock wall and fall on their asses. 

Long time lurker, first time poster....Just wanted everyone to know that ET Canada has posted  extended cast interviews with Ika Wong from BBCan on youtube. Pretty good interviews. 

Thanks for the welcome MrsG.  I've been lurking here a long time. I've really enjoyed the snark over the years, you've all been part of my BB enjoyment. 

Well, I'm in a small pool of people from work, and we just randomly draw names...I got Sam, Bayleigh, JC and Faysal...from the interviews I saw I'm guessing I most likely wasted my money this year. Sam is probably the only slim chance I have.

11 hours ago, ItsATwist said:

Thanks for the welcome MrsG.  I've been lurking here a long time. I've really enjoyed the snark over the years, you've all been part of my BB enjoyment. 

Well, I'm in a small pool of people from work, and we just randomly draw names...I got Sam, Bayleigh, JC and Faysal...from the interviews I saw I'm guessing I most likely wasted my money this year. Sam is probably the only slim chance I have.

I am also in a work pool and I got Winston and Steve. We use a blind draw and my players have always placed in the top 5 for the last 10 years (Yie). I have won 5 times, much to most pool members' chagrin,  so if the trend continues Steve and Winston will be around for a long while. Or my luck is bout to change. Any other pool players on this group?

tlh9   

None of my five Shelties will play, either, ElizabethAnn!  I mean, how boring are they, right??

I started a new part-time job (in school full-time) six weeks or so ago... I'm actually too embarrassed to mention I'm a BB fan there... yet anyway... BUT, if I was to hear someone else there talk about it, I would talk to them about it.  Unless it was Grace.  Grace does not live up to her name.  Not at all.

My Aunt, who I watch BB with, isn't into betting or anything...

At school I am a nerd among nerds in the CS program, as in, they have their Star Wars -- which I have never seen even one of those movies -- and I watch BB.  Difference is, I know they are into Star Wars.  But strangely (or perhaps not) none of us talk much.  Not about social things anyway.  Probably because we have no social lives.  ha!

btw, thanks Tsy for the annual cheat-sheet... I printed mine out and I keep one half and give the other half to my Aunt til we get used to who people are!  Super-excited for the premiere tomorrow, to go watch with my Aunt... I mean, the BB Premiere is better than anything else I'm doing, given I'm in Math Boot Camp over the summer... 

Surely, one of the twists tomorrow night will be to send in votes to let  one, two or more of those 20 Alumni in the first 2 rows tonight back into the house.

Also, Kaysar looks good, and my avatar buddy looks beefier and smoother!

I don't think so. All of the alumni at the taping have been spotted in the real world since then and no one seems missing from the real world on Social media right now.

There was some low-grade whispering going into the preseason that we would be having 4 returnees in addition to our 16 newbies but that's thankfully turned out to be nothing. I'm actually pretty sure we're having our first all-newbie season with no stunt casting or casting twists since I think season 12. (I consider Frankie the Fucking Famewhore stunt-casting).

Smokefan   

Not one of the kids are my favorite. Steve may get sent home early if he doesn't quit acting like a cop... (I know he was one in a former life). Who knows, maybe one will grow on me. 

fazzle   

So, I guess this is the best place to put this:   I was messing around with that dumb CBS Facebook bot and it called Janelle a returning houseguest.    Is it dumb and old and hasn't had its lingo updated, or did I just get tonight's episode spoiled by a bot?