Tsylyst

BB20 House Discussion

siandam   

Who was the photographer that took these photos?   The lightning is especially unflattering.  A two year old could do better with a disposable camera - maybe that's what they used.  Most of them look more serial killer than usual.  

uaintjak   

There was not one cast member I liked, based on my in-depth analysis of their pictures and written bios, with the possible exception of the dude who writes love notes to his dog.

gforce   
8 hours ago, MrsGryn said:

Maybe that's the twist this year. Summer of Serial Killers. 

Well, that gives eviction a whole new meaning.

I always default to hating them all, that way I'm never disappointed.   And I never am!

Ross is a nice change from Jeff. Yeah, it's a lot of the same questions but you can see him kind of chewing out some of the new hamsters here and there or at least questioning some faulty logic they have going on there.

I do love Ross - and upon reflection after my initial disappointment, he did a fine job considering production likely handed him a limited list of questions that he could ask to ensure the isolated hammies remained in the dark until they enter the house.  

MrsGryn   
10 hours ago, ff174 said:

We have a Haleigh and a Bayleigh? I smell a twist!

It does seem suspicious! Plus there are two women who are into crystals. Two short guys (JC and Winston from what I can see). Any other possible commonalities among the new cast?