Tsylyst

BB20 House Discussion

MrsGryn   

There is no reason not to show us the first part of the HOH on the Sunday before show, then we can just go right to the final part of HOH on the live finale. The jury questions were all the same. Every question was the same, just a few different words. No wonder the final two had to repeat themselves ad naseum! 

Great season, though. Loved both of the final two and would have been happy with either of them winning, so that made for a much more relaxing finale viewing. 

4 hours ago, tinkerjack said:

annnddd.... there was no way that Haleigh was in the top 3 favs.

The production leaker gave a few vote status updates as the voting went along.  Tyler was leading by double digits all the way along.  Brett was 2nd, Kaycee was 3rd, Hayleigh was 4th.  They threw out a bunch of kik bot votes.  They might have excluded Kaycee since she won.

Or they might have included Hayleigh no matter what due to the big secret she revealed to Angela when she was trying to get a vote:  her daddy is besties with Les and Hayleigh could help Angela get on other shows.  Heh.

zclue   
10 minutes ago, Mockingbird said:

Or they might have included Hayleigh no matter what due to the big secret she revealed to Angela when she was trying to get a vote:  her daddy is besties with Les and Hayleigh could help Angela get on other shows.  Heh.

THAT was her secret?! Oh the Schadenfreude.

The hamsters going on the Bold & Beautiful are Tyler and Brett!!

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm9915736/news

And yes, zclue, that was the big secret.  It might explain some of the over the top Julie compliments.  It almost certainly explains why none of the drunken bathtub attempt to reel in Tyler was ever shown or mentioned on the broadcast show.  Tyler's going to be disappointed.  He mentioned it several times to other people and told them they should watch it when they get out.

Edited by Mockingbird

I will not be surprised if we see Angela & Tyler or Brett and Winston or Fessie and JC as teams on TAR.  

I think that Y&R chose well!

I wonder what Hayliegh thought when Julie rolled out Moonves at the end of her name.  She had to know how weird that was.  I don't believe that she was #3, though I know lots of folks on Twitter were voting for her even if they didn't like her because they wanted to deprive Tyler of the favorite player title.

24 minutes ago, Lorelai28 said:

Did anyone notice the story under the piece about TB&TB?

(Just figured out what TB&TB is)  Since I posted that link, they've added a story about Scaleigh saying Bay miscarried in the jury house.

Kaycee said she wants to go on the Amazing Race with Rachel.

Edited by Mockingbird

angelmi   

Brett was tweeting he is doing Bold and beautiful, he had on a t shirt and back ground.  The tape so far in future we won't see him till Halloween. 

On 9/29/2018 at 0:47 AM, gerbellissimo said:

So did anyone ever figure out what or why that face appeared on the fridge the night they were having the whipped cream fight? I hate unsolved mysteries....

It really looked like the reflection of a skippy behind the window/mirror over the sink. If you watch it a couple of times you see the face is not just on the fridge but the entire screen. It's just more visible against the silver of the fridge. To me it looks like she is looking up at the monitor above her camera.