Tsylyst

BB20 House Discussion

Has anyone else noticed Brett kind of bonding with Sam the last couple of days? The other night when she was talking and talking into the wee hours (ostensibly telling stores so as to lull JC to sleep) and Angela was in the blue room and angry because she couldn't sleep with the noise. Brett went into the Havenot Room and sat and listened for a while. He even got up to pee and then returned to listen more. 

Then last night, after stupidly tossing in a comment about being with Scottie  (I think he said "I have Scottie's heart") during a spat with Haleigh, he went to see Sam again to get sympathy and a pep talk from her. Of course, he knows that she despises Haleigh so he'd surely get a kind word from her, but it was still interesting given their history.

Also, anyone else think that JC's jealousy over the Tangela romance has begun to infect Brett as well?   This could be the beginning of the poop hitting the fan for Tyler as each of his final twos begins to freak out over his attachment. It's too bad that they want to target Angela over it  because it's Tyler who is walking away with a win if they don't wise up.

tlh9   

Yes, I have noticed the Sam-Brett thing!  Also the thing with JC's jealousy spreading.  While it's somewhat understandable and I can't say what I would do, I am disappointed in Tyler for allowing himself, as a player, to go there yet.  There will be plenty of time after the game, and don't they live in the same area anyway?

So you're not the only one.

AVorlon   

Nice to hear the official announcement of the finale date from Julie. Wednesday, Sep. 26, with a double eviction next week .

There is still some cannon fodder in there, with Haleigh Sam, and JC still around,   and I think it would be fun if someone like JC won HOH and tried to break up Angela/Tyler, or Angela/Kaycee. but  I don't think  the votes would ever allow that. 

chrysana   

If two L6 were on the block...one of them would have to go.  I don't know how much JC has been "trying" to win.  He has to realize that his days are numbered if he doesn't protect himself with a win...HOH or POV. 

Shannon   

I cannot believe Tyler is ruining his game just to rub around on Angela, what a fool.  And Brett is trying to get jury votes, Tyler is making it easy for Brett.  I think JC thinks he is ruling the game, after all he has gotten away with some ridiculous shit.  I think Kacee could pull off a win against these dumbass men.

ahab1013   

I don't think Tyler is ruining his game, it's ruining Angela's game. She's so hated in the Jury house that she'd be the perfect person for everyone to take to the end, but because both JC and Brett want Tyler alone, they'll gun for her and Kaycee before they come for Tyler.  Neither wants to take the shot at Angela, they want each other to do it. Kaycee could definitely win, which is why in Derrick's comments on the broadcast last night he didn't like Tyler's idea of taking Kaycee to the end.

Blu   

My take is that Tyler is giving them an excuse to get rid of Angela. And she might have been on the block if KC was not the HOH. I think we could see JC meltdown for the first time, on the block. Too bad Sam is not one of the 'girls'.

I LIKE this season

Shannon   

It has been a good season.  I think Tyler is pissing off the Angela haters, so not setting her up, but instead ruining his game by being with her.  He's now tainted because the jury is as bitter as they come, they don't just hate Angela, they hate any guy who would be in bed with her.  Tyler had the tidy 'I don't have sexual relationships' going for him, now he is dirty.  I hope I am wrong, but I think he is done.

If you are going to get into any type of a showmance it's a lot better to do it later in the game and when you have the numbers.  Is Tyler and Angela spending any more time together than Brett and JC? Not really, the difference is they had the HOH room for 2 weeks. To Brett and JC, Angela and Kaycee are just as tight.   So with Kaycee winning HOH, the numbers get even better for the trio of Tyler, Angela, Kaycee. With Haleigh gone Tyler is going to be setting better than anyone in that house for DE on Thursday.  I don't see anyone coming after Tyler on the DE so his game has not been affected inside the house. If the jury is not going to give Tyler the win because of Angela...he wasn't going to win anyways. 

The key to winning over this jury is going to be getting someone other than Tyler winning the next two  HOH and getting Sam, and JC or Brett out.  Then F4 is all about Veto and not HOH on who gets sent home.  Lot of different ways this game can go but right now Tyler is setting better than anyone to get to F3.  You have to stay in the house to have any chance at winning.  So I dont see Angela hurting Tyler's chance.   I think Tyler is hurting Angela's chance's 

They are all clamoring to be with Tyler at every given point of the day, but no one is clamoring to be with anyone else. He's not going anywhere anytime soon. Now, whether he can win or not is a whole different story. Brett and JC both saying they had to vote Scottie out last night might be enough if they vote Haleigh out next week with the same message. It's not like they can use that story after that since all the rest of them would basically be in on the votes. His multiple final 2s will probably bite him in the ass too and I could see the jury being stupid enough to award based on bitterness, not gameplay.

ahab1013   

Exactly, everyone seems to want him for their F2 and as long as they don't start comparing notes about it he's good BUT it is rare that that scenario occurs because eventually bean get spilled.  And we are definitely headed for a bitter jury. Bayleigh, Rockstar and Fessy are some bitter, bitter people. They seem to want to vote out of spite.

Feeds have been down all day today after an early wake up call. The usual rumor are abounding. My guess is that they have all been taken on some sort of field trip as part of a promotion for something and there's no point streaming video of an empty house. Any other guesses that aren't completely paranoid?

Oh, they're back! 3:59 central time.

Edited by artamnesia

They apparently had guests - Josh, Paul, Victor, Nicole, and Danni were mentioned.  Victor possibly proposed to Nicole?  There was cake.  I want cake.

Also Derrick and maybe Brit! were there.  Cody and Jessica, too.

Edited by Mockingbird