Tsylyst

BB20 House Discussion

angelmi   

yes looks pretty easy for Rock and Bay,  we will see who can do what tonight.  Then see who can puke the most later, hope on the feeds. 

tlh9   
1 hour ago, hefgypsy said:

I hope they will at least take the time to vote in November. Somehow, I doubt it. As a child of the '60s, this makes me very sad. 

If they don't care what's going on, and they don't know anything about what is going on, then I hope they *don't* vote!

Magpie   
1 hour ago, Mockingbird said:

CBS says it will be on the feeds.  I don't know what this comp is from this view.  Have we seen it before?

I was wondering the same thing, because it doesn't look familiar to me. It looks kind of like a roulette wheel.

Tsylyst   

Isn't this the one they did last year where they have to run and get balls, drop them from the ledge on the far side and fill a tube with X balls before running back to hit the buzzer to win?

The round stuff in the center looks ripe for the annual hanging/ spinning comp and they could lower the gear to strap them in after the Jury comp is over.

5 hours ago, Tsylyst said:

Isn't this the one they did last year where they have to run and get balls, drop them from the ledge on the far side and fill a tube with X balls before running back to hit the buzzer to win?

If there were ever a time for Fisty to allow emoticons or gifs - your apparent clairvoyant skills are demanding a jaw-dropped reaction. 

Jenn48   

I was really hoping for Scottie or Hayleigh to win HOH and get rid of Angela. Now I am worried one of them may go home. I know Tyler doesn’t want to get rid of Scottie and thinks he can work with him, so maybe we can get rid of JC this week instead. After his inappropriate actions this week, I am ready for him to leave.

Tsylyst   

Tyler really doesn't have to get any blood on his hands this week. He's got three easy noms: Haleigh who they already put up last week and who put him up previously, Scottie who they already evicted unanimously and JC who has been making people uncomfortable. Even if one of them comes down with Veto, he can just throw the third up on the block.

This week should be easy...so let's see how someone finds a way to screw it up!

chrysana   

I wonder if he thought of all that when he won? 

I was shocked to read he'd won HOH; but, as I was reading the updates, it was him or Haleigh so...  I bet he was swearing as much as Kaycee herself did when she fell. 

There's zero reason for Tyler to not put up Haleigh and Scottie and want Haleigh gone. If one comes off the block JC goes up in their place.  He's already say he wanted Haleigh out next and that shouldn't change since Scottie came back.  Haleigh, took a shot at Tyler and since the person Tyler spent nights with last week put Haleigh and Fessie up. Tyler probably thinks he's still Haleigh's target.  So with the people left in the game, if you are any kind of player, it's going to obvious, who you should target.  Tyler is playing the game and well aware of where everyone is at this point.    

JunkTV   

Tyler is good.  Brett/JC are going hard to get rid of Scottie but there is no reason for Tyler to target Scottie when Hay has been the one to target rid of him and his trio. Tyler is letting JC and Brett talk and not really saying anything to them.  He knows he has the votes to get out Hay and nothing really matters until after veto.  JC really thinks Tyler will be his puppet but it isn't going happen.  I predict that as soon as Hay is gone JC is next.

Jenn48   
52 minutes ago, JunkTV said:

I predict that as soon as Hay is gone JC is next.

I hope you are right. I feel bad for Haleigh, but she is the obvious target. 

JunkTV   

OK so both stay on the block.  Tyler wants Hay gone.  The girls will do what he wants so I think It will end up that only JC votes to keep Hay and if Scottie wins HOH he goes after JC.  My dream scenario at least.