Tsylyst

BB20 House Discussion

Magpie   

I don't think it's JC's responsibility to coddle any crazy hammies. He's doing his job, which is playing the game to win, and lying/inciting paranoia/starting drama is a legit form of gameplay.

If Sam can't handle being in the house, she can always DOR.

I've thought that some clever HOH should hit the voice from on high page button in the HOH room while someone is throwing someone else under Diane's house.  Is it clear whether that's what was accidentally done or if it was a production audio glitch?

Never mind.  Some jokers people rewound and said the light went on at 12:03 on its own just as Brett came in and started talking about Sam.  They said it was on the living room TV, too.

Edited by Mockingbird

angelmi   

video of the intercom

They were blaming it on production, no one pushed the button, unless Sam did it on her way out and did not tell them.   I think production is playing with them because of the cloud showing up one day too.  Sam heard their conversation. Audio link glitch. MAJOR technical error.

JC telling Haleigh and Faysal about the intercom

Showmances cost Swaggy/Bayleigh now Faysal and could cost Tyler/Angela.  Was not good for Cody/Jessica last year either.  People should avoid the at all cost when  playing BB, and especially if you are going to have sex on the feeds.  

Edited by angelmi

knewb   

Is it possible that Tyler could still use his cloud app next week in the event L6 doesn't win HOH? I know it says it's good for 8 weeks, but which week did he win it? It wasn't the first week because Sam won that one. That's what I'm hoping happens anyway, if Tyler is at risk.

5 hours ago, knewb said:

Is it possible that Tyler could still use his cloud app next week in the event L6 doesn't win HOH? I know it says it's good for 8 weeks, but which week did he win it? It wasn't the first week because Sam won that one. That's what I'm hoping happens anyway, if Tyler is at risk.

It expires this week.  He can not use it.  Now questionable could be if Bayleigh comes back could hers still be in play because there would be 8 people in the house.

My parrot has 2 of those green balls with the holes in them.

If the hammies can bore you, so can I.

Didn't Scottie win the ballet spin and puke?  I hope it lasts longer than 20 minutes.  Whatever happened to the days when they were up half the night peeing themselves?  Memories...

Edited by Mockingbird

angelmi   

Leak for tomorrow's comp says lots of puke buckets for a spinning and rotating on standing discs,  OH I can not wait!  I don't know if the HOH comp or the jury battle back one. 

zclue   
11 hours ago, angelmi said:

Leak for tomorrow's comp says lots of puke buckets for a spinning and rotating on standing discs,  OH I can not wait!  I don't know if the HOH comp or the jury battle back one. 

This should be a lot of fun if Bayleigh really is pregnant! I can't see Rockstar doing well at that type of comp. Whether Haleigh or Fes gets evicted tonight, both would probably stand a decent chance at this one. That kind of sucks, I'm tired of them both. I'd like to see Scottie come back. 

angelmi   

I would rather Scottie come back too, after have not all week, Faysal should be very weak, don't think he did the spinning and bowling comp but Scottie did really good with that spinning.  I don't think Bayleigh could win anything unless sitting on her ass sliding and Rockstar zero comps.  

JunkTV   

I would love for it to be RS that comes back.  How fun would the conversations with her and Brett be now?  I don't want Faysal coming back and if it isn't RS I hope it is Scottie.

hefgypsy   

I know this forum keeps politics out of it so I must preface this comment with the fact that I am not going to pontificate on any political agenda. That being said, I find it AMAZING that given what is going on politically in America at this moment, I just can't believe that not one HG has had a conversation discussing the frustration with not knowing what is going on in our country while they are in the house with no contact with anything. It is a very sad commentary on our young people today that they are so far removed from what we need from them: to be involved in our country. I hope they will at least take the time to vote in November. Somehow, I doubt it. As a child of the '60s, this makes me very sad. 

d72FbUql.png

This is courtesy of Jokers.  This flashed on one of the cameras and someone got a screenshot.  Looks like 4 lanes, so maybe this is the battle back and the HOH spin and puke comes later?