Tsylyst

BB20 House Discussion

Tsylyst   

New Dream Scenario:

Tyler gets picked to play Veto. He wins and keeps the noms the same, leaving himself/Kaycee/Angela with three votes to keep Brett, probably pulling along JC and Sam to make it 5-1. And Scottie (aka, Fay/Hay's one true vote) is evicted, meaning they waste yet another HOH week.

Magpie   

I like it. Alternate plan: JC and Sam don't get pulled along and vote to keep Scottie, forcing a tie breaker. Then we point and laugh when Fessy sends Scottie out the door.

Scottie has himself to blame if this comes to pass.  It's not easy to jump back and forth between alliances and still have everyone trust you.  

But really, Fessie is an idiot.  King of the Bad News Bears!  

Tyler will be gloating about this big time!

Jenn48   

Thursday night on the feeds, Fessy and Haleigh were in the lounge, and towards the end of their convo, Fessy was looking for a place to hide the veto for Hide and Go Veto. Now I read that this week IS Hide and Go Veto. I’m just wondering how Fessy knew so early. Does Production really give them a run down of the comps? 

Last time it was played was in week 7.  We are in week 8, I think, so the fact that Fessie was looking isn’t so surprising.  B.B. likely gave their “found” players a list of example challenges, and this is one that anyone can play and win.

chrysana   
12 hours ago, Tsylyst said:

New Dream Scenario:

Tyler gets picked to play Veto. He wins and keeps the noms the same, leaving himself/Kaycee/Angela with three votes to keep Brett, probably pulling along JC and Sam to make it 5-1. And Scottie (aka, Fay/Hay's one true vote) is evicted, meaning they waste yet another HOH week.

I don't think Sam would vote out Brett over Scottie regardless of what Tyler wants her to do.  She plays the game personally and she really likes Brett.  If noms stay the same, I don't think there's much Scottie/Haileigh can do to save him. 

If Kaycee or Angela wind up on the block, Sam's vote could waiver.  This isn't really a competition that's easy to throw (if it is in fact the hide-the-veto comp); however it would be best for Kaycee/Angela/Tyler to win it and leave noms the same...voting out Scottie.

I don't know if Sam will be playing, but she knows the house better than anyone.  This competition could be hers for the taking. She's crazier than a bag of holler squirrels, but she seems to take her deal with Brett seriously.  

angelmi   

She is not playing but I could imagine her cleaning instead of looking if she were.  I can't wait for her to walk into the house after and see the mess, all her crafts and bags of hidden goodies thrown everywhere.  Spiders and bugs loose.  I can't believe she killed the spider on Brett yesterday instead of saving it in a jar. 

Edited by angelmi

Fittingly, Faysal took out Hayleigh in the veto comp and Hayleigh took out Scottie.  Scottie took out Faysal. They can't stop damaging themselves.

Tyler found Angela's, too, but that isn't nearly as funny.

Edited by Mockingbird

gforce   

Maybe they’re confused about this game, and think that the goal is to get voted out soonest?   These people boggle my mind.

angelmi   

I can't wait till Wednesday night to watch the veto comp on the show and see who all did destroy everything especially Sam's stuff.