Tsylyst

BB20 House Discussion

Magpie   

I just did a quick search, and it looks like Julie announced it during the first live eviction show of that season.

Tsylyst   

I think the feed watchers knew before or as soon as the feeds started because they were all meeting up and whispering.

So....what do we all think of the rumor out there (sparked by Evel Dick) that the season premiere will have a reunion of hammies sprinkled from all seasons sitting in the audience to honor the twentieth season - only to have 4 of them randomly (ha!) selected to enter the house and play the game.  Leaving us with a cast of twenty on BB20.    If true, I smell a team format for at least the first few weeks of the season. 

The rumored returnees were Ian, Hayden, Vanessa, and Danielle Reyes. But then the original source of the rumor said it looked less likely.  From previous experience, we basically knew who was returning by this time the last two year. So, I'm inclined to believe it's not happening anymore.  If it still happens, as long as we don't get Paul Part 3, woo.

Edited to add: House Tour!

Edited by dc20willsave

krb428   

Okay, the bit about Paul and Friendship and coming in second was kinda funny. But hooo, that house is some ugliness. (Thanks for posting that, dc!)

It is interesting though, especially since it's now going to basically be impossible to hide in the back bedroom anymore. Let's see how long some of these interactive elements last until they break them.

MrsGryn   

Thanks for posting the tour. I love Julie more with every passing year, fashion faux pas be damned. But...fidget spinners? Seriously? 

There is an article about the season's twists at ew.com. The part that stuck out for me:

There will be three different challenges on premiere night that the network promises “will yield a game-changing power — and two unprecedented punishments.”...Then, on the Sunday, July 1 episode, Big Brother will introduce a new tech-themed twist called the “BB App Store,” for which CBS notes that “America will get a chance to get the Houseguests trending, resulting in power apps or punishments that could crash their game.”

Jade   

How long until the first one of these mental giants breaks something trying to climb onto the rock wall from the second floor? 24 hours?

And... Are those pointy edged sofas there to break their fall? Great job, BB!

tlh9   

I really don't like when "America" screws with the game going on.  I just want to see a strategy game being played, and how people handle and adapt to that.

Didn't consider that. ET Canada has a house tour as well.

As for the twist, guesses for Night 1: One of those punishments will be a Night 1 Eviction. Again.

The App thing just sounds like The Den of Temptation or Care Packages with a new coat of paint.