Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Will Win/Want To Win

Who will win? Who do you want to win?  

18 members have voted

1. Which Survivor do you THINK will win?

• Michael
    • Kellyn
    • Domenick
    • Wendell
    • Sebastian/SeaBass
    • Donathan
    • Desiree
    • Laurel
    • Jenna
    • Chelsea
    • Angela
  2. Which Survivor do you WANT to win?

• Michael
    • Kellyn
    • Domenick
    • Wendell
    • Sebastian/SeaBass
    • Donathan
    • Desiree
    • Laurel
    • Jenna
    • Chelsea
    • Angela

MrsGryn   

I suspect Kellyn is going to win, either her or Donathan because Survivor loooooves that triumph over the odds edit that they have given him. 

As far as want to win, I have Laurel as my favorite right now. She seems to be playing a smart game, thinking out moves but not getting too far ahead, plus she's athletic enough to win challenges. I hope she knows how to make fire, though, if she gets to the finals.

uaintjak   

I picked Chelsea to win, because who the fuck knows, but I want my sweet baboo Michael to pull a miracle win.

AVorlon   

I voted for Dominick to be the most likely to win. He still has a real immunity idol, and I'm not sure that he's a major target right now. Chelsea, on the other hand, is a perfect person to take to the finals. I can't see her winning because she hasn't done anything of note except voting with the majority and never getting a target on her back.   Perfect canon fodder to take with you. 

I think she's pretty hot, and she'll look good at the reunion. 

I voted for Domenick to win, and he's my second place after my hope for poor adorable Michael gets crushed when he gets the boot the first time he doesn't have an idol or immunity. 

Jade   

I'm completely ambivalent about this entire cast, except for Donathan. I hate him for no specific reason. Well, that's not entirely true. I hate his name. And, I hate that every time I hear his  name I can't stop thinking, "What the hell kind of name is Donathan?" Every time someone says his name, I think someone is mispronouncing or lisping a real (less annoying) name.

uaintjak   

I also weirdly hate Donathan, and every time I see him, I think "Oh it's that buck-toothed lesbian from Hee Haw."  Because that's what he reminds me of.  If, like, Hee Haw had had a lesbian.