MrsGryn

Things Scarier than Ghost Island

What would you find more frightening than Ghost Island?  

23 members have voted

1. BOO! Pick something that might scare the pants off you more than ghosts and old Survivor props

• Clown Island
    • Spider Island
    • Snake Island
    • Endless Office Party Island
    • Zombie Island
    • Bad Date Island
    • Hantz Island
    • Big Brother Island
    • Slow WiFi Island
    • Other (answer in comments)

I imagine Clown Island involves no respect for personal space and since you have to spend 24 hours there, I'm bound to be awoken by balloon sculptures.

AVorlon   

Goodbye, Bozo. I think there's always a generational change for what constitutes entertainment, so clowns are on the way out along with circuses and vaudeville. There was a time and place for that before TV and radio, when your house had no entertainment, and you couldn't wait for the Sate Fair to start.  

There's nothing scary about Ghost Island, which has sets that production has built, and camera and sound people running around. 

So, I would vote for clown island, where the last remnants of a dying profession go to  scare the crap out of Survivors. 

gforce   

Since Hantz Island encompasses several of the other horrible options all into one, I picked that.

uaintjak   

Rachel Reilly Island would be pretty Vegas.  And The Friendship Isle?  Can you imagine?

Hantz Island is the only one I would legitimately fear for my life on, so I had to go with that one.