Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

The Amazing Race - Season 31

(Alleged) list of the teams for BB All-Stars vs TAR All-Stars vs Survivor All-Stars season of The Amazing Race.   

Rupert?  Really?  But not Caleb for either BB or Survivor?   At least they were smart enough to cast Britney and Janelle.   As for the TAR All-Stars.....here's hoping Colin gets another bullshit facial from a broken ox.  

*Tin Foil Hat*Maybe everyone that got cut is being considered for All-Stars and the teams we do have are who FUG could not talk into giving up their summers.

AVorlon   

It sounds like the whole premise of TAR next season is locked down, what with Phil coming right out and announcing it.  The field is stacked with TAR alumni, but I don't remember any of them just by looking at their names. 

Is it really time for BB All-stars again? I'm thinking things need to simmer for a few more seasons. 

Edited by AVorlon

Tsylyst   

We haven't had a true All-Stars season of BB in more than a decade, so I'd be happy to see that happen soon.

As for Amazing Race, I don't care who is in the cast as long as they don't do that horrid head-to-head thing again at the mat.

Yes - I feel more time was spent on those pre-mat challenges than when a team had to do those non-elim extra tasks.  Didn't seem to make sense, but even more so when the last team to arrive was so far out of the running.  Nothing like waiting 2 hours for a team to show up only to end up losing that leg.