Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

The Amazing Race - Season 31

Oh, NotGayCorey. If he's teamed up with James that can mean one of two things: 1) Paule turned him down for a partner or 2) Since they both had ugly break-ups with their showmance partners, might as well be bitter together.

AVorlon   

Hmmm, Alex and her rodeo clown are not listed there, but we do have James without his girlfriend Natalie. We also have Bridgette for some reason, even though she was booted out with her Basil plant half way through the summer. 

Things are still in flux, but it looks like I'm going to know every single person in the race, whether I like them or not.  

ff174   
On 5/18/2018 at 3:20 PM, MrsGryn said:

Some casting news.

Teams are not finalized but I like a lot of what I see there (and some I do not). 

Really?

The only "team" I can get behind is Janelle and Brittney. There is one team where I like one participant (Dan), but he is teamed with Jessie, whom I want to see die in a fire.

Other than that, I hate most of the rest. There are about 4 or 5 people that I vaguely remember, but I figure if they were worthwhile, I would have a better memory. So, they can be included in Jessie's funeral pyre. 

What kind of deal with the devil did Phil sign with FUG? 

17 hours ago, gforce said:

FFF turned down the offer, so at least we dodged that bullet.

There's no way he would appear on a season of reality TV having only limited access to glam, glitter and guaranteed camera time.  

Edited to add:   Frank and Bridgette?  Really?  WHY?

Edited by copssister