Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

The Amazing Race - Season 31

AVorlon   

Any idea of when this will be on the air? I seem to recall that it only takes about three weeks to shoot the whole thing, but there must be a lot of planning and casting before that.  I hope we get some people from BB, because that just makes it more interesting for me. 

Was just coming here to share that news, nixiechick - ahhhhhhhhMAZING Race!   Please, please, please, please have Britney Haynes run the race with Ross Mathews.  

I  just like they are crediting Cody and Jessica for the inspiration and not even mentioning whatshername and HerMan. 

https://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2018/05/amazing-race-season-31-big-brother-vs-tar-all-star-teams/

The Amazing Race season 31’s cast will include teams of former Big Brother houseguests, but that won’t be the entire cast. Instead, the season will be a mix of BB teams and former Amazing Race teams.
TMZ reported earlier today that the show will have “an all-‘BB’ cast for an upcoming season.”

I would have preferred an all BB cast but I'm okay with the BB/TAR mix. 

AVorlon   

Yeah, I agree that I'd rather have an all BB cast, but even if it's only half of them, I still will watch it. I'm going to guess that the casting will go heavily towards Celebrity BB, since it's recent and the people are known for other things than BB. I think Ross Mathews would be a lock, and maybe the Sugar Ray guy and the chubby girl who won the season.

Shannon   

Oh gawd please don't put Ross Mathews with that idiot who won BB because of a stupid, bitter jury!  I don't quite see Ross running around, the running parts, but do I like seeing him compete.