Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Stephanie Johnson - Malolo - Eliminated fifth

chrysana   

The answer is she doesn't...or not consistency or skill. 

She probably did yoga in the back yard with a couple of friends and now calls herself an instructor.  A russian on social media probably asked her what a word meant and now she's a teacher of English to Russians.  She sounds self absorbled and when one is focussed on themselves and not others its hard to put the time needed into children. 

I'm still holding out to see what kind of "together" she means when referring to this 87-year-old man......smells of Anna Nicole sugar daddy scenario, to me.  

AVorlon   

I had to read the bio again to remember the 87 year old man who inspires her and competes against her in athletic events. She met up with him after she got divorced, and he had just lost his wife. I'm sure a 50+ age differential is normal if you were Hugh Hefner, but maybe she just needs a grandpa figure in her life. You know, the kind that you inherit a lot of money from. 

What I noticed at the last Tribal was the purvey  camera angle from above,  looking down her shirt while she voted. 

uaintjak   

Goddammit, her stupid edit actually made me like her a little.  She has kids, did ya'll know that?  And she escaped the Cult of Mormon.  Anyway, she at least had some game, which is more then SeaBass's Professional Hair Braider has, so I was a little sorry to see her and her Chewbacca hair go.