Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Michael Yerger - Lavita - Eliminated twelfth

Stick in the shorts!  Stick in the shorts!  Lifesaving stick in the shorts!

Most of you are way too young, not Michael-young but young all the same, to remember this show - yet that idol resembled Freddy the Flute from H.R. Pufnstuf (video).   

Also, he's damn pretty.  

MrsGryn   

Boy, he sure pulled out his stick at exactly the right time. 

I'm glad he survived this round but I suspect next week we'll have more of the same "Get out Michael" and nothing else will really happen. 

uaintjak   

Yeah that's what I'm afraid of too.  Really dumb of what's her name to vote for him when she knew she was getting votes too.  She already knew she was next to go, she should have tried harder to get people onboard with Michael's plan.

tlh9   

Again, that photo at the top of the thread does not do this guy justice at *all*.

My #1 pick for a BB-crossover, just so that I can look at him for as much of my summer as possible.  My god, those eyes...

As much as they wanted to get him out of the game, they must have really liked him as a person. I don't remember seeing everyone offer up good job hugs to a player they just voted out before. He's jut too adorable for words. 

tlh9   

Yes, aside from being someone I could look at all day, he seems like a genuinely nice guy -- especially for being just a kid.  I was surprised how together he was for 18!  And kept reminding myself "he is only 18" as I could barely peel my eyes from him... 

MrsGryn   

I agree, it seems like everyone really does like this kid. Haven't heard a bad word about him from anyone, nor did I see him act like a turd during his time on the show. I would love to see him on BB, but that will probably kill any illusion about his personality. 

On the other hand...so cute!

I'm in for a BB run - after he gets a redemption shot at another Survivor, though.   If he had to go, I'm okay with it being when he makes jury so that we can enjoy his presence for the remainder of the season.

And, for what most certainly won't be the last time, damn, he's pretty.  

Jade   

Maybe he'll be on the BB/Amazing Race season, I'd watch that.

tlh9   

I was kinda thinking it would've been nice to see Michael's family person... see how strong the "looks" genetics are there, or if he's simply an anomaly...