1. Who's going to the Final Two?

• Dick and Daniele
    • Dick and Jameka
    • Dick and Zach
    • Daniele and Jameka
    • Daniele and Zach
    • Jameka and Zach

Keith   

Dick and Daniele--for the same reason, predictability. I knew it would happen the week Dustin was evicted.

Nevertheless...there is still hope, no matter what small shred of hope it may be. All Jameka has to do is win the PoV. It's all competition based at this point on who makes it to final two, no real strategery involved.

hab   

Based on Zach winning this HoH, I think that he will end up in final 2 with Dick, since he'll be able to participate in the next HoH and I don't think Jameka will win PoV this time.

eshanna   

I THINK it will be Dick and Danielle.

I HOPE it will be Danielle and Zach Rabbit or Jamesus. And then they blow her out of the water. I can dream, can't I?

I hope it's Zach and Jameka, because then the jury will HAVE to choose to reward a floater, which EVERY YEAR they all say they hate, but NEVER DO ANYTHING ABOUT! Ack, the yelling in my all caps way. I'm sorry.

If I knew that Dick or his Spawn would be in Final Two and the houseguests would slam them unmercifully, I'd be up for that. Unfortunately, I think if either one makes it, they will likely win and I will die a little inside.

Keith   
If I knew that Dick or his Spawn would be in Final Two and the houseguests would slam them unmercifully, I'd be up for that. Unfortunately, I think if either one makes it, they will likely win and I will die a little inside.

haha! You know, if I knew for a fact that the houseguests would be unmercifully brutal to them in their comments and behavior, then I would be okay with a Dick/Dani final two. Those two asshats deserve the negative energy they threw out, and they deserve it thrown back at them twofold.

However, that won't happen. So, I'll bury my remains next to yours.

haha! You know, if I knew for a fact that the houseguests would be unmercifully brutal to them in their comments and behavior, then I would be okay with a Dick/Dani final two. Those two asshats deserve the negative energy they threw out, and they deserve it thrown back at them twofold.

However, that won't happen. So, I'll bury my remains next to yours.

Keith ... would you bring some snacks to our mutual Final Rest? I have a bad feeling that a D&D F2 is near ... My extremities are starting to go cold ...

Can it really be that my hopes now rest on Zach? Really? I hope he doesn't zach it up.

I would love to see Zach Bunny in the final 2 with Dick or Danile....I think he would win if that happened. Everyone in the jury house imo would vote based on their personal feelings, and Dick and Danile have burned too many bridges where the jury house is concerned. If Zach takes Jam in the final 2, she will win hands down.

uaintjak   

D & D.

And sadly, I only WISH it stood for Dungeons and Dragons.

But, in a weird way, it kind of does, doesn't it?

Hmm. You may be right, preciouskiller. With Amber & Dustin at least, I think Jameka would have the votes. I guess if the hamsters vote personally, they might all vote against Zach if a Zach/Jam F2 plays out. I just have a fear that it'll be one of those situations that always makes me vow never to "watch this stupid show ever again!" (And by "stupid show" I mean any reality show that does not turn out like I want.)

If Dick or Dani makes F2 with Zach, then I think the jury will use that skewed reality show reasoning to reward them for their "game play" ... and forget the "horrible person they were in the house."

Guess my voice is silent now that my AP hammie can't dance to America's Tune anymore. Bye bye HammEric. Twas sweet (and horrific) while it lasted.

I hope that it is D&D and Dickus wins. I would just love to see the look on Danispawn's face when the house shows her that they were able to see that she orchestrated most of their sufferings at the hand of daddy dearest. Plus I think it would be a good lesson for her to know that you do not always get what you want and the bitching and whining do not get you any further.

gunshyne   

I want to see Dick & Zack with a Zack win. If Dick wins, well that will be cool with me too.

I'm thinking it will be Zach and Dick with Z winning the whole thing. It's hard to believe that anyone in the jury would vote for Dick over Zach for winning.

But we will see in 11 days!!!