MrsGryn

James Maslow - Eye Candy No One Wants To Snack On

uaintjak   

Frankie is like crud growing beneath the barrel after it's been sitting in an inch of stagnant sewer water.  When you scrape that, you're scraping Frankie.

CazBot   

Not only does he not know who Omarosa is, he doesn't know of The Apprentice.  Awesome.  I, of course, had no idea who he was and still do not know of any of the references of who he actually is.  I still don't like him.

Edited by CazBot

zclue   

I got the impression that he was feigning ignorance, which I enjoyed since Omarosa is insufferable. But he showed himself to be pretty insufferable too, so it's a wash.

Shannon   

Man-boy in skinny jeans, ugh.  But yes, he hates dumbass Brandi, so he comes out even so far.

He's your typical twenty-something who feels they have all the answers to everything and more knowledge than their housemates combined.  Slow your roll, Nickelodeon Star.  

krb428   

So far I'm just seeing an entitled douchebag. I'm greatly looking forward to seeing him deflate at some point. So over this type of guy.

MrsGryn   

I'm glad he's a douchebag because no one that good looking should also be nice. That territory only belongs to Chris Hemsworth.

You know what's super unattractive? Telling everyone how attractive you find yourself. I don't find him attractive at all. He might have a good physique and face, but it's all cancelled out by his high opinion of himself. I won't be missing him if he's gone tonight. 

Wondering what our esteemed community thinks about James handing Mark the HOH this week.  I haven't been watching the live feeds, but my perspective is James held off on winning HOH specifically so he would not be held accountable (twice) for breaking up the alliance of Brandi/Ariadna......with the thought that move would account for 2 votes against him in the end.  So, in essence, a selfish game move rather than a team mentality of him/Mark as a F2 deal.  Thoughts?