Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Zach II

Awww, that video makes me a little weepy for him. He is a genuine good guy but is just strange in his personality and habits, kwim? He's the guy that tries way to hard to fit in and just can't.. I respect Zach and if I had not been such huge Dick & (kind of) Dani fans, I would have rooted for him. *Sorry...I am having trouble forming coherent thoughts this evening....I am hopped up on percocets because I had surgery and I am just googly.*

eshanna   

It makes me feel bad for him, watching that TMZ video. That whole LA club scene seems scuzzy. I wish it weren't so important to Zach to be recognized/famous, etc. I think a lot of the hamsters are delusional if they really believe they can use their fame from a reality show and develop a long lasting career in the spotlight (unless it's as a punchline, eg., Booger). The finale wasn't even a week ago, and the vast majority of people have moved on to the next reality show. I'm sure Zach could be successful at many things, but a hollywood career doesn't seem too likely.

Speaking of the finale, I wonder if Sweets showed up? There was a pretty girl standing next to him in the TMZ video, maybe that was her.......hope it worked out for them.

aw, poor Zach. He's already been TMZ-ed.

or, yay Zach! He's TMZ material!

I cannot decide.

Where is that club? Laurel and Sunset? It looks totally familiar. I hope that horrid redhead wasn't with him. No likey.

lurker   
aw, poor Zach. He's already been TMZ-ed.

or, yay Zach! He's TMZ material!

I cannot decide.

Where is that club? Laurel and Sunset? It looks totally familiar. I hope that horrid redhead wasn't with him. No likey.

TMZ notwithstanding, he was clearly hammered! Not that that's any excuse (unless you're recapping, then it counts for something). Hope he comes down from his famewhore high soon, poor Zach. If he wore the bunny suit, things would have turned otu differently, just sayin!

aminca   
Speaking of the finale, I wonder if Sweets showed up?

I read a post somewhere in my travels (I'll try to find it for proper credit) that said Sweets was there and was friendly with Zach, but there didn't seem to be any rekindling of romance.

Here it is, from BBFinale at Jokers:

>> Zach's parents were at the bar along with an old friend of his. His ex-gf "Sweets" also showed up later. She's tall, blonde and has a killer body. They were friendly during the visit but it didn't look like getting back together might be in the offing. He told her several times that he played the game for her and won 3 competitions for her. She took his head in her hands and said that what he did was sweet but that was the extent of the closeness.

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads...;o=&fpart=1

Edited by aminca

eshanna   
Zach has become 17.2% less attractive to me for displaying famewhore qualities.

I know. He seems so intent on being in the "cool group", as it were. I suppose Hollywood is the ultimate "cool group". You are fine the way you are, Zach!

I don't know if getting pissed off at a bouncer is really famewhorish. However, trolling all the BB sites to talk about what a bad-ass you are? THAT is famewhorish.