Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Zach II

Sidhe   

Zach may not be the most thrilling player but I was glad that he got a shot in the arm from his family.

It's always irked me to no end to see better-liked players with a puss on, complaining about their hardships, when they have a support system in that house. Zach's been relying on himself alone to help him keep his chin up and persevere; if he wasn't sidelined altogether he was nibbling on the crumbs of begrudging benefaction. That's bunk. So I'm happy that his loved ones were able to give him another, "Atta boy!"

Yeah, I'm a sap. Sue me.

To: Zack

Ah Zack, Zack, Zack! Your blog on CBS has shall we say just a little too much information in it my opinion. You do realize that the entire world can read this thing. Right? You know that it's on the internet don't you.

HAH too funny and so Zackish!

Edited by Ronnieroller

hab   

I've been a Dick fan (no double entendre, please) all along basically for his game play--I'm sure he's a Dick in real life but I'm a fan because of the way he's kept himself (with the help of AmErica) in the game. However, I'm pulling for Zach to win this thing, when I really didn't think he had much of a chance at all. He seems like a decent guy, hasn't done too much trash talking and he seems smart. He's peaking at the right time and I think he'll win the final HoH as well. I wouldn't be upset with Dick winning either. I just don't want Jameka in the final 2 and I don't want Daniele aka entitled Princess to win either.

sbell111   
Who was he going to save? Eric, who treats him like something he scraped off the bottom of his size 6 and a half pumps, and Jammmm, who has made no secret of her utter distaste for anything Zach. Both would have immediately targeted him for the next eviction and so would Dick, seeing as Zach would have put him in the position of putting his daughter on the block. I don't think Zach had an option. As things stand now, Jammmm will likely be the next target and that gives Zach 2 more tries at HOH instead of just 1.

Last night's veto wasn't about saving anyone. It was about breaking up the strongest alliance in the house this year and the only real one remaining.

It strikes me as ironic that Zach has spent the bulk of the summer explaining that everyone else plays emotionally, but he plays strategically. Well, last night he played emotionally. He chose to use his veto to save Danielle because she has been nice to him spoken to him.

Certainly, he can't expect that Dick or Danielle are going to keep him to F2 over their own family. That's just naive. All he did was trade having one person target him this week to having two target him next week. If he had used the veto, Danielle would have been evicted, Dick would target Zach, Zach and Jameka (or Eric) would likely target Dick.

He blew it and now has almost no chance of survival to the end.

Minxy   

Hee! Zach's HOH blog made me giggle. He's such a big goober!!

eshanna   

yes, but a lovable goober!

* looks around *

just me, then?

I can't help it, I always always always root for the person that's ostracized in the house. Especially when it's not for a good reason. Being nerdy is not a good reason. He's weird but harmless, and has never done anything (that my short term memory can recall) that was especially nasty or vicious. I also agree that he's held himself together very well in there, with no one to really lean on.

ladyjane   
Certainly, he can't expect that Dick or Danielle are going to keep him to F2 over their own family. That's just naive. All he did was trade having one person target him this week to having two target him next week. If he had used the veto, Danielle would have been evicted, Dick would target Zach, Zach and Jameka (or Eric) would likely target Dick.

He blew it and now has almost no chance of survival to the end.

I was put in mind of Cowturd..... Perhaps Zack does have a chance with Dani? She would take the money, and give Big Daddy the ultimate FO, since I dont see Dick laughing off Dani taking the money from him. Dani may be able to dump the Dick forever!!!!

I would take the chance!!!!

Minxy   

* looks around *

just me, then?

Oh yes, Goober is definitely an endearment from me! I have a soft spot for socially inept geeks....as evidenced by the man I married.....

gunshyne   

* looks around *

just me, then?

Oh yes, Goober is definitely an endearment from me! I have a soft spot for socially inept geeks....as evidenced by the man I married.....

Hee Hee ...that made me laugh, thats probably what my husband says about me.

I loved how he talked to Dani in the HOH. She pissed him off too. Good Job there Princess, pissing off HOH on nom day.

I wonder if he was throwing comps for awhile? He sure has won alot here lately.

Sidhe   
Dick asked to intimidate talk to Zach for a moment and then briefly tried to tell Zach that Daniele had had his back from the beginning. Zach pretty calmly explained that at this point in the game final 3 means nothing and it's time to play for himself (MUTHUFUKIN' YEAH - GO ZACH). sorry.

Dick said he couldn't continue to talk to Zach because Zach was making perfect sense and he knew he had no argument against the logic of his decision...nah! he said because he was too angry.

Exit Dick. Zach talks quietly to himself for a litte. He's obviously agitated but is confirming to himself the wisdom of putting up Dick and Daniele. I agree!

I'm starting to like this kid! Win, lose or draw, I'm glad to see he's finally done away with the doormat routine. Good boy!!

Shannon   
I've been a Dick fan (no double entendre, please) all along basically for his game play--I'm sure he's a Dick in real life but I'm a fan because of the way he's kept himself (with the help of AmErica) in the game. However, I'm pulling for Zach to win this thing, when I really didn't think he had much of a chance at all. He seems like a decent guy, hasn't done too much trash talking and he seems smart. He's peaking at the right time and I think he'll win the final HoH as well. I wouldn't be upset with Dick winning either. I just don't want Jameka in the final 2 and I don't want Daniele aka entitled Princess to win either.

I'm with you, if whiny daughter or boring Jameka wins, I will not be happy. Between Zach & Dick, interesting, they both played such opposite games, I'd like to see who the Jury would pick in the end.

Keith   

Oh Zachbunny...it's too little too late. It doesn't matter who you put up. You can put up both D's, or you can only put up one. If you or Jameka does not win PoV, both D's are staying. There is no more strategy now. It's all about who wins competitions. You had your chance last night and you blew it.

Yeah, Zachbunny, I want a Donato gone, too. But, you might as well put up Jameka because if you or she doesn't win PoV, she's going home anyway.

eshanna   

do you really think he was throwing comps before, or he is just getting really lucky now? It IS kind of odd that he's blowing everyone out of the water at this point.

tooletta   

From the LF recaps:

Zach apologizes to Rage for not putting him in his blog. He will definitely catch him in this week's blog.

Hee! Isn't Rage the one Zach was on Style Court with?

I can hardly wait until his next HOH diary. Except, not.