Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

POLL: How will you watch this celebrity edition?

How will you watch?  

50 members have voted

1. How will you watch this near-daily celebrity edition on TV?

• Every night
    • Most nights
    • One or two nights a week
    • Not watching
  2. Will you be watching the Live Feeds?

• Yes
    • No
  3. Which will be on the top of your watch list?

• "Big Brother: Celebrity Edition"
    • The Winter Olympics

Tsylyst   

Will you be as obsessed with this edition of BB as you would be if it were on in the summer?

Planning to do the feeds (it's only a month so I figure less fatigue than a normal season). I'll probably watch 1 or two if the episodes a week but if I'm recapping, probably won't really care to watch stuff again.

Magpie   

Haven't decided yet. I can't imagine wanting to watch more than a couple of times per week, though I guess it depends on the cast.

MrsGryn   

Wait, I thought Fisty contractually obligated us to watch every night. Now I find out there is a choice!

AVorlon   

Having grown up in Florida, the Winter Olympics are not my thing. Skiing is something you do on the water, and not on a cold mountain somewhere. And don't even get me started on curling, which is almost as ridiculous as running around with colorful ribbons in your hands. I'm going to do what I normally do, which is recording the broadcast episodes, watching them later, and then turning on the live feeds to see what these fools are up to.

gforce   

Since I can also get the Canadian feeds of the Olympics, which are on different times of the day, I can do both!

Sophy   

I will watch (or DVR and watch later) every night. Can't decide about the feeds, but voted Yes in the poll because I am weak and will probably cave the first night and get them. 

krb428   

I am obsessed with the winter games, and the feeds will go with that really well; there's a lot of downtime/replays/snowmobile crap I don't like. I have pause buttons on everything, so I anticipate zero problems—I feel unbound. I live in my own timezone, baby.

sbell111   

I'll TiVo it and try to watch them nightly.  I suspect that they will then peave me and I'll go to fewer and fewer days.

ff174   

I love the Olympics. 

What I don't like about the Winter Olympics is that they cram hours of figure skating down my throat during the first week. But, I don't have to have the sound on in order to know that some skater just pulled off a triple axle. 

So I can mute the figure skaters and watch Omarosa strangle her fellow HGs in their sleep.

The only Winter Olympics events which don't interest me are biathlon, nordic combined and cross-country skiing. Chances of me choosing CBB for shows and live feeds are slim while they're up against Olympic events.

Magpie   

Well, now that I've actually looked at the schedule and seen that every damn show is going to be at 7 PM Central, which is dinner time in my house... fuck you, Grodner.

Tsylyst   

That hour isn't usually all that hopping with big Olympic events (at least in the Summer Games -- I don't watch the Winter Games as much) on the main NBC broadcast, so maybe CBS is hedging its bets that people will watch an hour of BB before switching over for the big-ticket Olympic events of the night.