Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Survivor 36: Ghost Island

uaintjak   

I'm happy it's back to Chris vs Dom, because I want to see who can take advantage of the chaos.  I really want the four (current) Malolo to bond together and make a run for final four.  We'll see.

Dominick was lucky enough to have Bradley in his current tribe as that precise style of asshattery was much more abrasive than Dominick's.  Let's just say his asshattery level is relative to those who surround him.  He's probably one of the nice guys on the construction sites - but among a vastly diverse group of people on Survivor, he cannot hide his personal douchery.  

While I think we'll see a few tribals of the alpha men being voted out - I'm ready for Libby to depart as well.  Donathan has really turned things around from his initial outcast status to now being the one defended by the rest of his tribe when bullies strike.  

AVorlon   

I'm glad to see a double eviction coming next week. I don't know what they're going to do with this time slot when it's over,  but they could probably use some acceleration to make it more interesting.  

Shannon   

Who went out last night?  It was council time, and I fell asleep for a few hours, and missed it.  I tried looking it up but found nothing.  Ack.  I can't believe I past out minutes before the end of the show...slowold

Thanks

Edited by Shannon

AVorlon   

Holy crap. The next episode is the finale? That got here a lot sooner than I expected. 

MrsGryn   

I suspect it's going to be nothing but challenges for an hour and a half, then jury questions. Oh boy!

tlh9   

They have to get rid of three more people before the final jury... don't they usually go into the finale with just five remaining?  They're going to *have* to do nothing but challenges!

MrsGryn   

It will follow last season's model. There will be two challenges with two tribal councils until we are down to four. Then there will be a final immunity challenge. The winner picks one person to sit with him/her in front of the jury. Then the other two battle it out in a fire making challenge in order to be the third person in the finals. 

MrsGryn   

I seriously hate having the go through the "answer these questions to read the article" shit, so the couples are:

Kellyn & Bradley of the Tiny Mouth

Jenna & SeaBass

Michael & Libby, sort of. Basically they like each other but live far away. Also, he's a teenager.

Probst got remarried awhile ago. Not a former contestant, which is sort of disappointing. She used to be married to Mark-Paul Gossellar. 

uaintjak   

So...this season is kind of crappy.  No surprises, and apart from Michael's hotness and some douchebags, no compelling contestants.  It'll be a Dom or a Wendell win, which is dull as dogshit but no one else deserves it.