Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Chrissy: Likable or Shrew

Chrissy: Likable or Shrew?  

24 members have voted

1. Do you find Chrissy likable as a Survivor?

• Yes
    • Meh
    • No
    • She's too intelligent for me to judge her

MrsGryn   

I've been pretty hard on Chrissy, but is that fair? Is she turning out to be a great Survivor player or is she really disagreeable? Tell Fisty what you think!

yesteach   

I started out liking her... I keep seeing her and Ryan as the Tina and Colby remix... he's going to follow her to the end and give her the win...

Magpie   

She's annoying and smug, but she's (barely) still there. You'd think this week's votes at tribal would have gotten her attention, but I'm thinking she's too full of herself to realize she had one foot out the door. Do not like, and I hope the weasel is the one who ultimately engineers her exit.

gforce   

Well, I never like any of them, so she’s no exception.  She does seem to know what she’s doing in the game, though.

Jade   

I would have never noticed how staggeringly brilliant she was if she didn't keep telling us. Hate. Her.

(And, just curious, if she was really as smart as she seems to think she is... shouldn't she know not to brag about her frequently professed smarts to everyone who will listen?)

I like her. She's playing a smart game. She gets points for being smart enough to make it past Week 1 and turning that into a resource.  I fully expect it to be between her and Ryan at the end.

AVorlon   

I'm not sure I would use the word likeable, but I don't mind her too much. In the real world, I'm sure I could get along with her if we worked in the same office.