Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

House Analysis and Discussion

angelmi   

James changed his vote then Ross claimed the bowlerina as his win, I can't wait till he goes back to watch Shannon talking James into throwing it, and all the comments James made as he threw it to Ross.  Yes Ross had HOHitis after that win and just like the last one that Mark threw him too.   I did not like Marissa and so glad I do not have to hear her voice till on the Talk today.   Brandi still voted for Ross after he turned on her but I think she was drunk then too.  Omarosa was still trying to get a girl to win at the end, Julie had her hands full trying to get Oma to stop talking before the vote.

Shannon   

James was as bitter and pissy as the others who voted for that Chatty Cathy doll, of all the people there Marisa was the last one who should have won, maybe tied for last with Metta.  I am truly sick of BB winners being the likes of Marrissa, if you want a woman to win, then let the women stop whining, and instead play the damn game.  Marissa, go stuff yourself.

angelmi   

Marissa 1st Place- $250,000 Ross 2nd Place & AFP- $75,000 Omarosa 5th Place- $1.2 Million

Watched them on the Talk yesterday and James is still very bitter Julie had to go to commercial over it.  Ross still thinks he won both his HOH's that James and Mark both threw him, but that is part of the game let the others get their hands dirty so the jury will remember. 

SBTZMom   

How did an Omarosa get that much money??? 

Please explain.   

She should have to give it all back for violating the rules by talking smack to the other jury members even after Julie told her to stop!

Edited by SBTZMom
Spelling

angelmi   

I read it and Wendy Williams read it too that they paid Omarosa 1 mill to do this show and offered to give her a talk show after just to get her on to talk about the president. 

SBTZMom   

An Omarosa talk show, on CBS? (Face plant) 

That just can't be true, it just can't.  No really, it can't! 

Tsylyst   

That was a rumor before the season started, saying that Omarosa signed an overall deal with CBS worth more than a million dollars, which included her appearance fee for Celeb BB and at least a test for a talk show. When Julie was asked about it in pre-season interviews, she laughed and said it sounded like a rumor Omarosa's agents started to try and drum up interest from other networks by making it sound like CBS was trying to get her first.

SBTZMom   

Thank goodness. 

17 hours ago, Tsylyst said:

That was a rumor before the season started, saying that Omarosa signed an overall deal with CBS worth more than a million dollars, which included her appearance fee for Celeb BB and at least a test for a talk show. When Julie was asked about it in pre-season interviews, she laughed and said it sounded like a rumor Omarosa's agents started to try and drum up interest from other networks by making it sound like CBS was trying to get her first.

tlh9   

One thing I kept meaning to ask here, but kept forgetting... 

What was that tablet-looking thing, located on a coffee-type table in the bar/lounge, that Ari was often seen using on the broadcast shows?