Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

General House Analysis and Discussion VI

sbell111   
Here's a question - How many of you think Jen is actually in sequester right now? And that she'll stay through till the finale?

I think she's in sequester. I remember reading something about her getting a couple of calls after being evicted. If that's true then it was probably in exchange for fulfilling the terms of her contract without anymore hiccups.

From Reality BBQ:

""[The producers only] anticipate [broadcasting] one jury house package before the end of the season," a CBS spokesperson told Reality TV World on Friday." (from Reality TV World)

A source at CBS said that this week may be the one where the jury house is shown, and that they hadn't shown anything because the hurricane had delayed their entry into the house. They also said that something happened with Jen (which we may or may not see, depending on what the producers decide).

Also - rumour has it a reporter slipped and asked Dustin about America's Player... oops! It's also being whispered that Dustin and Jen are being sequestered away from the other HG - Jen because she found the envelope on the couch, and Dustin because of the reporter slip-up.

During tonight's Real.com chat with Janelle Pierzina she said that someone on the Big Brother staff mentioned that Jen was packing her bags at the sequester house.

If Jen did leave sequester she would have posted such information on her MySpace page and her modeling website.

Roxy61   
ED and Damni are sharing a grilled cheese. It's sweet until... ED starts teasing Damni about her hair.

These two are making me want a grilled cheese.

I know what you mean. I like ice cream, but I never have craved it until watching this season. Everytime I watch them with those big bowls of it, it makes me want to go out and buy some!

Alleykat   

All that ice cream eating by the hamsters is getting to me, too. There's a Coldstone just around the corner from my apartment. I think before the show tonight I will hop over there and pick up a pint. It will be the perfect mix: ice cream and laughter, once they realize they have to go through a double eviction night.

Now, I have a question. Jess and Jameka are all packed up and ready for either one to talk a walk. But what about the others? If it's all done live, how can the next person evicted (unless it's Jess or Jameka) get all their things together in the time alloted for this to unfold on Live! TV!? (I have a feeling there's some obvious answer to this and I'm just not able to reel it in at the moment).

Magpie   

I can't remember how they did it last season. My guess would be that after the show, BB would call an outside lockdown so the evicted hammie could go back in and pack their stuff.

gunshyne   

Good Lord...Why are they letting them sleep so long. On live show day they are normally up early. Maybe they want them well rested for tonights double eviction.

sbell111   

I hope that they never tell them what's happening.

• Everybody come in the living room for the eviction ceremony
  • Everybody to the backyard for HoH
  • Everybody to the living room for nominations
  • Everybody to the backyard for the veto competition
  • Everybody to the living room for the veto ceremony
  • Everyone stay in your places for the eviction ceremony
  • Everyone to the backyard for the HoH competition

Bam, Bam, Bam. One after the other no conversations allowed.

Now, I have a question. Jess and Jameka are all packed up and ready for either one to talk a walk. But what about the others? If it's all done live, how can the next person evicted (unless it's Jess or Jameka) get all their things together in the time alloted for this to unfold on Live! TV!? (I have a feeling there's some obvious answer to this and I'm just not able to reel it in at the moment).

that was exactly what I came here to ask. Last year they knew something was up as soon as the first comp was announced (since they filmed them over a few days) so they had plenty of time to pack. But how in the world do they plan on doing this? I agree that a lock down would be the obvious choice but wh didn't they just have them pack right now? Lord knows they have nothing else to do besides primp and sleep.

sbell111   

that was exactly what I came here to ask. Last year they knew something was up as soon as the first comp was announced (since they filmed them over a few days) so they had plenty of time to pack. But how in the world do they plan on doing this? I agree that a lock down would be the obvious choice but wh didn't they just have them pack right now? Lord knows they have nothing else to do besides primp and sleep.

If they told everyone to pack, they would know what is going to go down. It could affect who get's voted out in the first eviction ceremony and it would allow them to discuss who should be nominated for the second eviction.

It's better to keep them totally out of the loop until it goes down.

Ken S.   

That's pretty much the way I remember the FF last year. I'm not sure how they handled the packing issue but I seem to have some vague recollection of BB ordering the remaining hamsters to pack up the loser's stuff themselves after the live show and bring it to the SR. Does anyone else remember that? Maybe I dreamed it.

sbell111   

That's pretty much the way I remember the FF last year. I'm not sure how they handled the packing issue but I seem to have some vague recollection of BB ordering the remaining hamsters to pack up the loser's stuff themselves after the live show and bring it to the SR. Does anyone else remember that? Maybe I dreamed it.

If they do the second HoH this evening, the evicted hamster (or production staff) could easily pack the items without interacting with the remaining hamsters.

Beehoppy   

Because I am just that sad I went back and researched this in the HT archives.

It seems it actually wasn't an issue last year as the second evictee was Chicken George who had already been on the mac earlier for the first eviction (which was Danielle). Since he had packed for the first eviction, he was good to go for the second.

Now, obviously there was no way to have foreseen this, so I don't know what the plan had been.

Edited by Beehoppy

exactly. Chicken Georgie was all set to go, so we didn't get to see what would happen! Janelle said that "they'll know" in that random interview shown on last night's feed, because BB is going to tell them all to "dress comfortably". I'm not sure why they would know based on that information, if anything that would probably make me anticipate an endurance competition....

anyways, i am praying to OGG that Jameka isn't the other evictee (assuming jess goes first) and we can possibly have a Marcy-esque repeat!!! (Remember, he was not packed since he fully expected to stay even after not using the veto on himself in S3? He ran to the bedroom and grabbed his stuffed animal and carried it out in what was a mostly-empty BB bag!!! it was pure gold.)

I think for ED, he'd have to grab his cartons of Cigs. That would make me laugh my ass off.

ETA: Yes, I agree about the no-convo policy. Last year they allowed Janey to get pulled off into the other room after she won HoH so Will could work his magic. I don't want any conferring. Julie needs to order the HoH winner to the DR immediately to make their decision. But you know this probably won't hold true since there will be commercial breaks in between the comps and BB will probably let them run off into corners to strategize.

Edited by insideout

ATAmom   

OK, I do not know if this is where to ask this question but I will try anyway.

Has ANYONE seen the sequester house? Is it only on ShowTime After Dark?