Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Hooray for Devin!

MrsGryn   

After we were unceremoniously shut down by our Nameless Previous Webhost (again), your friendly HamsterTime admins were on the hunt for a new host for our favorite little site. Luckily, we found Devin and his Versus Technologies Web Hosting. After explaining our situation and the needs of HT, he and his company stepped up to the plate to give us an affordable solution to our hosting needs.

Now, after the Hack Attack of Ought Seven, Devin worked on a holiday to get us out of that mess in a timely manner. We would like to publically thank him and also pimp his company to anyone who is looking for a web host.

VS Tech

Check it out if you need a webhost, and feel free to tell Devin you love him in this thread. He enjoys that sort of thing.

-Magpie

-Tsylyst

-GForce

-MrsGryn

(and that Fisty kid)

Minxy   

Much lurve for Devin the Wonder Webhost!!! Thank you for spending your Day Laboring for all of us here at HT.

Towanda   

In honor of Devin and his wonderfulness, I offer this haiku

Wonderful Devin

Saving Hamstertime in need.

Fisty says Boo-yah!

WoooHoooo!!!! Devin is my new hero!!!!!

*Smooch*

I would give him my business but I see only MySQL and I also need MSSQL and Visual Studio .net 2005 support. But I will send others!

Edited by FerfeLaBat

ff174   

Yes, Devin, thanks for your tireless work.

The collective hearts of HT flatlined when the outlet for our guilty pleasure was shut down and, then, unceremoniously hacked.

We are all sad, sad people.

Hamstertime.net is my summer obsession and comfortable winter home. I'm extremely grateful for those who keep the site going and for those who host us on the internets.

Thanks, VS Tech and smooches for Devin.

I'd use smilies, BIG FONTS, animation, and Neon Colors, but then I'd be BANNED!

Rock on, Devin.

ETA: At least I could get your name right! ... Oh, something shiney ...

Edited by lifeonhold

Magpie   

I'm waiting for buffy to show up and try to start a jello wrasslin' match in Devin's honor.

You rock, dude!

uaintjak   

Things I like about Devin.

1. He's the OGG of Hamstertime.

2. He always calls when he's going to be late.

3. He has a cool name, like "Dustin" except it's "Devin."

4. This one time I was really down, and Devin called and told me it would be ok. And it was.

5. Devin hates Eric.

Alise   

Thank you so much, Devin, I'm not much of a recapper or poster this year (these people are boring), but I was lost without the fabulous snark with my morning coffee!

Cheers to you!