Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

POLL: Celebrity Big Brother

Celebrity Big Brother  

75 members have voted

1. How do you feel about the annoucement of a winter Celebrity Big Brother edition?

• Oh hell yes
    • Oh hell no
    • Oh hell, it depends who the "celebrities" are

This is going to depend on the format and the celebrities. One of the reasons that Celebrity Big Brother works in the UK is that there is not prize money/money going to a charity. As a result, it doesn't turn into celebrities not willing to take risks with getting more money for their charity. I would really like it to be like regular Big Brother as opposed to America picking the winner but we'll see.

If they're playing fast and loose enough with the word celebrity to cast someone like FFF, I don't think I could take it.  If there are actual non-FFF or housewife type celebrities, then hell, yeah, I'm in.

I'm almost sure we're getting one or two former HGs (Probably Da'vonne and... ugh... Frankie the Fucking Famewhore), someone from another CBS reality show, a few internet "celebrities," a couple of sports stars, and then your standard smattering of washed up famewhores. On the bright side, I hope they give them all tons of booze. Like, have-nots is booze and slop.

If it's anything like the shitshow that was "The Surreal Life", count me in. The uber egos, bitch fights and having more scandals revealed than in a special edition of The National Enquirer...ya, that has potential to be some doog tv. 

ETA: I'd like to see Tara Reid in there and perhaps Kendra. As for former houseguests, I'll go with Zach Rance and Caleb Reynolds jist because they are both yummy.

Edited by Disneypro
To add thoughts on who I'd like to see in the house

The fame level will definitely be pretty low, since they're already digging the bottom of the barrel over on Dancing with the Stars.   But it should be entertaining, like that I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here was, what, 10 years ago?

I co-sign dc20willsave's plan about the booze.

venkman7   

Anything to break up the dullness of winter is a plus for me! So long as they start it pre-december so that there's something to watch when regular TV goes to shit. But, of course, it will probably start in January.