Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Patrick Bolton - Yawa: Hustler - Eliminated Week 3

MrsGryn   

Patrick Bolton

Photo and bio info courtesy of CBS.com

Hometown: Lanett, Ala.
Current Residence: Auburn, Ala.

Hobbies: Traveling to new places, snow and water skiing, and fishing.

Pet peeves: Don't leave dishes in the sink. Pay me my money when it is due.

Three words to describe you: Persistent, playful, and thankful.

What's your personal claim to fame?
Sustaining our business, Bolt Movers, and my sanity even through its tough times. Starting and running a new business puts you through stressful situations, but my family and friends have always kept me going strong.

Who or what is your inspiration in life?
My hero is my dad. He has been there for me and has supported me through everything! He has never let me down. I value the consistency, candor, love, and honesty that he shows to me and others. He has always set a good example for me and he leads by his actions. I would not have gotten where I am today without him! I give him a lot of credit for who I am today! I am thankful God has blessed me with a wonderful father and a great family.

If you could have three things on the island, what would they be and why?
Teriyaki Sauce. Everything tastes better with teriyaki sauce. Next would be Takis (hot chili and lime flavor) because they are amazing and finally a pen and pad to document each play that made me Sole Survivor.

Which Survivor contestant are you most like?
Joe from Season 30. He was a nice guy and knew how to use his social skills to make friends in the game. When he was backed against a wall, he fought as hard as he could to win every individual immunity and save himself. He wasn't a quitter and neither am I!

What's your reason for being on Survivor?
My primary motivation is to win a million dollars! I'm a businessman and this is a business trip!

Why do you think you'll "survive" Survivor?
I believe that I can withstand the challenges in every facet. I can solve puzzles, work well with my team, strategize, and in most cases beat out my competitors with my endurance. I can take on the outdoor elements, I can fish, I can build a shelter, and probably start a fire. I am good at bonding with others and communicating to create friendship and strategies so that my team will not want to eliminate me. I will be too valuable to get rid of, but will not outperform to look like a threat.

Jade   

Holy hell, this is one creepy looking dude. Every time I click on him his photo makes me jump out of my skin. Maybe he should go into movies:  Leprechaun 8: Survivor Edition

ff174   
On 9/4/2017 at 4:19 PM, MrsGryn said:

If you could have three things on the island, what would they be and why?
Teriyaki Sauce. Everything tastes better with teriyaki sauce. Next would be Takis (hot chili and lime flavor) because they are amazing and finally a pen and pad to document each play that made me Sole Survivor.

That's four items, Mensa.

Would that be the same Mensa that Raven and her mom belong to?

I kind of get a bad vibe off this guy. I don't think I'll be sad to see him go, but it will be fun to watch that lily white skin burn and blister.

CazBot   

He is afraid of crabs... like all 24 y/o boys should be.  Always use protection!

I really wanted him to go... but the edit was too hard on him going, so I knew he wouldn't.

Edited by CazBot

MrsGryn   

He was so annoying. I liked Lauren's assessment that he is the type of child who, when you tell him not to touch something will maintain eye contact with you as he reaches out to touch it.

Magpie   

It was fun watching his stupid grin vanish when Peachy revealed the second vote against him. 

Sign in to follow this