Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Mike Zahalsky - Solewa (Merge) - former Healer

MrsGryn   

Mike Zahalsky

Photo and bio info courtesy of CBS.com

Hometown: Parkland, Fla.
Current Residence: Parkland, Fla.

Hobbies: Archery, watching Game of Thrones, and fishing.

Pet peeves: Double dipping because I am a germaphobe.

Three words to describe you: Intelligent, enthusiastic, and determined.

Who or what is your inspiration in life?
My wife and my children inspire me to be a better version of myself every day.

If you could have three things on the island, what would they be and why?
A photo of my kids because I love them, a deck of cards to play with, and an extra pair of underwear.

Which Survivor contestant are you most like?
Boston Rob—because he was smart and socially strategic.

What's your reason for being on Survivor?
To teach my kids to follow their dreams wherever they take you. When opportunity comes knocking, answer the door.

Why do you think you'll "survive" Survivor?
I've been a fan since Season 1 so I understand how the game has changed. I am smart, I am strategic, and I am social. People will be hugging me as I vote them off.

angelmi   

Germaphobic on survivor that is going to be fun when he has to eat rice with his hands and goes to the bathroom. 

uaintjak   

I hope he gets stung by a jellyfish and someone has to piss on him, thus combining two apparently opposite facets of his life. Also, he's an early goner.

Edited by uaintjak

Jade   

That's way too much frightening bare chest real estate up there. I'm already tired of looking at him.

Magpie   

A germophobe urologist. Does he have his assistant do the actual examinations? (On second thought, I don't want to know.)

I'll be rooting for him, but only because last summer, a urologist saved me, and my kidneys, from hellacious pain by removing a ton of stones.  He was talented and kind, and I am proposing him for sainthood.  

Is this guy even on the show?  He was mentioned and they showed him sitting out a challenge, but I don’t think I’ve seen him since the first episode!

AVorlon   

I made a special effort to look for this guy, since he's so elusive. I did see him helping his new tribe win a puzzle, but then back under the radar again. Good thing he's not a famewhore, because he seems to get less screen time than anyone.

AVorlon   

I like this guy better than Joe, so I hope the plan works out and Joe goes next.   That would leave Dr. Mike as the only healer left,  and I think they wouldn't  vote him out next, since everyone in the group of seven should be fracturing by then, and someone will need him to be a swing vote.   

MrsGryn   

Agreed. I have no clue what the heck he was trying to accomplish with that tribal council shenanigans, but I'm glad he survived.

Sign in to follow this