Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Katrina Radke - Levu: Heroes - Eliminated Week 1

tlh9   

Ah, yeah... I went back to read jak's comment.  Agreed, except he got his math off a little, which makes the whole thing even *more* ridiculous that she's clinging to that.  Hasn't she done anything *since* then??  Nothing notable at all?  How does she make a living to pay her rent or mortgage and the light bill and to buy groceries and shit?

I totally spaced reading through these (the day they were posted) until I got to this chick. Her special brand of egotistical crazy brought it all back.

It'll be interesting watching her try to use the same skill-set that's allowed her to parlay one fifth place finish in the 1988 summer games into a "career" as an "Olympian" until she and her forehead get the boot.

On 9/18/2017 at 11:31 AM, copssister said:

I imagine some creative Fisty advertising could appear on that noggin from time to time.

LOL! Might I suggest she have a scrolling LED installed?

Berkley, Gandhi and non-violence... Yeah, still hating her. Actually I think I hate her even a little more.

And don't ask me why, but for some reason I want to name her "Pickles."

"Hobbies: Outdoor adventures, martial arts, dancing, meditation, and personal growth work."

Personal growth work?  She's going to do great because she smart enough, attractive enough, and doggone it, people like her.  I hereby dub her Pickles Smalley.

Edited by elizabethann

Shannon   

I heard Leah Messer on Teen Mom has decided to be a life coach, maybe Leah and Pickles can get together.  If you know nothing of Teen Mom, Leah makes Ravin look smart.

MrsGryn   

She was such a non-entity on this episode that I really thought someone else was going to get the boot. She didn't screw anything up that we saw so why target her when she seems stronger physically than Chrissy? Hard to say since the editors gave us no clue.

Sign in to follow this