Sign in to follow this  
tooletta

Who is Your Least Favorite Hamster of All Time?

You don't even love to hate them. You just hate them.  

108 members have voted

1. Pick your least favorite houseguest, ever.

• Boogie
    • Snotbert
    • Alison
    • Cowboy
    • Maggie
    • Ivette
    • Cappy
    • Dick
    • Eric
    • Amber
    • Other (post your choice)

Beehoppy   

I picked Snotbert. It was close with Boggie, but Boogie usually had Will nearby to mitigate the hate. Snotbert simply had Jee. Jee, people! Also, Boogie has generated a lot of delightful snark on this board. Snotbert wasn't even entertaining enough for that.

S4 was the worst and Snotbert was the worst of the bunch.

Other - Hardy.

Boogie was my knee-jerk pick, but Boogie was who he was, never claiming to be anything but a vile person. Erika was a stupid girl who believed him to be the exact opposite of who he told/showed her he was. We've all been there - she just had it happen on national TV.

tooletta   

Aw, Bee. Now you're being twinsies with my husband! Overg hates Snotbert the most. I'm still trying to decide. My Eric hate is so fresh, it's hard to see around it.

Also~ I still can't read/say "Jee" without laughing.

Keith   

You know I had to pick Dick!

There were a lot of hateable hamsters over the years. But, the thing I find the most heinous is the abuse and cruelty towards other people, and Dick is the one who had that quality.

A close second choice was Booger because of the cruelty he showed Erica. But, I had to pick Dick because I think he was worse, both in quality and quantity.

Sophy   

For me it's no contest -- it's Scaggie Haggie Maggie, absolutely. Her smug self-righteousness haunts me still.

Shannon   

A load of suck is right, but I picked Eric, then I wondered which Eric was meant. I was voting for Cappy, Maggie is right there with him, but it is near impossible to be worst at the game, at being a person, and at being a hammie, than Cappy. AmERICa is making me sick and just might rank right down there with Cappy & Maggie, but unless he wins, he won't make me want to puke as badly as I did when Maggie won and so Cappy won in a sense.

ff174   

It came down to Booger and DICK! for me. I chose DICK! because he plans on tossing Jessica this Thursday. It's the right move, but I am a petty, petty man.

Magpie   

For me, it's no contest. Booger gets my vote.

I can at least name some redeeming qualities for Dick, but I can't think of one good thing to say about Booger.

chrysana   

For me, it's no contest. Booger gets my vote.

I can at least name some redeeming qualities for Dick, but I can't think of one good thing to say about Booger.

I voted Dick, I could have lived in a house with Booger. I would have had to stay away from him but I could have tolerated him. Dick and his spitting, ICK, I wouldn't be able to walk barefoot through the yard. Horking in the hottub, wouldn't be going in there either. And the screaming profanity/offensive comments/threats, nope I'd resort to violence or refuse to come out of the diaryroom so hands down Dick is my least favorite.

It's "Other" for me. I couldn't stand Janelle, Howie or Kaysar. And Scott (Peen).

Oh, gawd, Peen...*shudder*

I had to go with Boogie. Like Mags said, at least Dick can speak intelligently on some subjects, and can clean house. And has a soul. Dark as it may be.

Boogie would just have to die.

I said Boogie, but a close second was Maggie. I think she played a good game by surrounding herself with targets and goading them into doing her dirty work, but I despised her for it and the 'Friendship' she created. Boogie was vain, boastful, obnoxious, loud and slimy, but the reason I picked him is that his game was just 'Do whatever Will says.' He would have been out in just a few weeks again if he didn't have Will to dictate all his moves.