Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Chrissy Hofbeck - Solewa (Merge) - former Hero

MrsGryn   

Chrissy Hofbeck

Photo and bio info courtesy of CBS.com

Hometown: Bernardsville, N.J.
Current Residence: Lebanon Township, N.J.

Hobbies: Adventure travel, any kind of puzzle, and cheering on my kids at their sports and activities.

Pet peeves: When someone doesn't hold a fork correctly and eats like a caveman.

Three words to describe you: Mushy, happy, and efficient.

What's your personal claim to fame?
I've traveled through all seven continents! I'm proud of having graduated from Penn (as a math major!) and MIT. And mostly, I'm really proud of the three incredible humans that my husband and I have raised.

Who or what is your inspiration in life?
My husband and my children - they are just amazing in every way. Anyone who is afraid but goes for it anyway. Women in math.

If you could have three things on the island, what would they be and why?
A photo of my family since they'd get me through the super tough days, a blanket because I hate being cold, and tweezers.

Which Survivor contestant are you most like?
Probably Tai Trang. He falls in love with everyone but gets cut-throat when he needs to. Or Spencer Bledsoe, who never gives up or stops looking for cracks.

What's your reason for being on Survivor?
The adventure! But it's an adventure with a goal, and I am a super competitive, Type A overachiever. I will win!

Why do you think you'll "survive" Survivor?
I am smart, lovable, and driven, and people like to help me, a combination that has led to great success. I get along with everyone, work hard, and always think "I can do it!"

uaintjak   

I like her.  She'll be a permanent outcast until they vote her out second.

MrsGryn   

I want to see her use those mad actuary skills to estimate when everyone will kick the Survivor bucket.

For some reason I have the feeling this bitch is going to get off the boat with a big tray of homemade chocolate chip cookies

CazBot   

Barf it up, blue gal.

She didn't use her super secret idol that Ryan so thoughtfully bequeathed her... So now she can show it to her teammates to prove her loyalty... won't matter, she is still at the bottom of her tribe. Too bad, I like her.

Edited by Magpie

I was so hoping she'd use her super secret immunity idol tonight to save Katrina. Not only would a few more weeks of Katrina crazy been welcome, but it would have meant that the other bitch went home. Now I'll grant you that it could have been bad at the beginning, but she could have played it off like JP and the other one we're going to be a power couple is she wanted to just eliminate it right off the bat for the sake of all the other tribemates.

uaintjak   

What a dumbass.  She needed the mom-shield that Olympic superstar Fivehead provided, and by the votes she knew her "alliance" didn't give a shit about her. She is now number 3 on my hate list, and I hope she goes home next.  Apparently those were her brains she was throwing up on the floor.

If she had used it, she would most certainly be aligned with Katrina in a very weak party of 2.  By not using it, after seeing the turmoil/disagreement between 3 of her tribe mates, and by not rattling the cage with a super-seekrit power at the first council, her silence bought her time to align with Alan and Ben (who each stand alone at this moment) to vote out Ashley and JP next.  

uaintjak   

If she had used it, Young Chick would have gone home, and Crazy Eyes would still have been crazy.  She'd be in a much better position because she could then pull in Crazy Eyes for a third, or sat back and watched Crazy Eyes implode, meaning she'd still have her ally while everyone else lost theirs.

Edited by uaintjak

tlh9   

I was wondering the same thing as Tooletta!  I didn't see it in her bio up there, and I don't recall anything being described on the show either.

Sign in to follow this