Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Alexandrea "Ali" Elliott - Yawa: Hustler - Eliminated Week 6

MrsGryn   

Yes and I fully expected to hate her right off the bat. She seems to like Patrick and he does not seem the most stable sort of fellow to ally with at the outset.

Shannon   

I had to look again to see if she was the curly-head twit, I am going to give her a second try, then off with her head.

MrsGryn   

I do not dislike her so far. Good head on her shoulders, thinking ahead in the game but not too far. Off to a good start. Now will she be able to reign in Patrick?

What did her in was voting out Patrick. Was it the right thing to do in the moment? Yeah but in the long run? It forced her to put all her eggs in Ryan's basket. True, Patrick wouldn't have been on her tribe after the merge but there's no telling what he would have done without her to keep him in control. That and she might have been more able to make connections if she knew she had someone outside of Ryan after the merge.

I wouldn't mind seeing her back. She was playing the game smart and was likable enough by time she went out.

Magpie   

I think what did her in was confronting Ryan in front of the rest of their little tribe. That conversation was better suited for a private chat, but after she handled it as she did, I'm not shocked that Ryan voted her out.

uaintjak   

I think what did her in was Ryan being a dumb weasel seagull.  He would have had her as a solid ally, and Old Lady would have been pissed but she'd have been gone so who cares?  I was starting to like her as well, much to my horror.  I wouldn't mind seeing her back.

MrsGryn   

I definitely want to see Ali back on a future season. She was smart, at least until she confronted Ryan openly. I'm not sure she could have done anything differently because she had no reason not to trust Ryan until he voted out Roark. She had no knowledge of Ryan and Chrissy's connection with the SooperDooperImmunity idol from the first round, and thus could not have predicted The Brains would have a bigger hold on the Crapweasel than she did. 

Sign in to follow this