Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 7 - HOH: Alex

267 posts in this topic

Kevin got the salt with his coffee and spit it out and left the cup on the wall over the landing, camera pans in on the coffee cup.  

Paul's team (Alex/Jason/Christmas/Josh) is up on the landing/camp site getting last minute DE information while ones in the middle are down stairs Kevin/Matt/Raven.   Cody at the table eating slop and lost Matt/Elena on feeds. 

10:30 the cats comes out to play so HOH lock down might not be back later. 

Edited by angelmi

1 pm feeds are back, Kevin shaving in the BR with a lot of company.  Cody is in one of the side mirrors trimming his hair.  Paul cleaning his nose hole. 

Elena and Mark in red room. 

Edited by angelmi

12:45 HT

Cody, Raven, and Elena are in the bathroom getting ready. Such excitement.

In the kitchen, Matt is making new coffee. A heck of a lot of nothing going on here. Josh is making a sandwich on her own.

Apparently Raven has a migraine. Anyone else, I'd feel bad for them. Raven? I'm sure someone else mentioned having a headache and she decided she needed to be worse. If someone told her they had cancer, she would tell them she's 90% tumor.

Elena has moved to the Kenny Rogers Roaster Bedroom where Mark is in bed. She also gets in bed but tells him that she doesn't want to be touched. Truly they are the next Jeff and Jordan. Except I can't stand Elena and Mark is the one who can do better. Neither of them have an absolutely annoying voice so I guess that's a bonus.

Alex is laying in the Green Bedroom, back in her old bed, while Josh sits there reading the bible. Also, Cody has apparently unwrapped her clothes from the sheet they were wrapped up. She then calls him a cocksucker repeatedly. Well, I'm adding "Alex" to the reasons to vote for Jessica for America's Favorite Houseguest.

She then goes to storage where she was called then crawls into the trashcan. Jason, who was also called, walks in and goes to kick the trashcan. She reacts in time sadly.

She then starts to get pissy at Cody for talking to them during lock-in. Next thing you know, she'll get pissy that he might have breathed the same oxygen that might go in her lungs.

Hi DC.  Paul tells Josh he is cutting his hair short so he won't have to do it again for 3 weeks, sounds like me talking to my 3 year old. Now they are arguing with his about dishes and BB tells him to stop horsing around, safety first.  Josh says he took two tums.  Josh starts singing and BB makes Jason do his yell.  

1:03 HT

Hey Angelmi!

Josh needles Jason that he needs to shower. To Jason, that seems like a foreign concept. I could be surprised but nope.

In the bathroom, Mark is trimming Cody's hair. Mark tells him that he's never cut hair before. Cody's response: Just don't fuck it up. I feel like he's going to regret this.

In the kitchen, people making lunch. Paul is whispering to Alex. If I had to guess, probably some combination of "Cody Sucks/Elena Sucks/Mark Sucks/Paul is Awesome/We Have to win HoH."

Also, Alex and Paul are scraping their fucking bowls. I was already hoping they're on the block by the end of the night before but now,I'm  kind of hoping the one that stays gets hit by a rogue satellite.

Edited by dc20willsave

Scraping the bowls are horrible.  Paul called to DR must need to give the bosses new instructions for the comps tonight.  No Jason has not showered all week and that costume has not been washed or even removed either.  Kevin tried to get him to go in the pool long enough for Kevin to wash it but Jason said no he could not take it off or wash it, I saw him drying the shorts one morning with hair dryer, he has to reek now.   When he does the comps tonight I hope they let them change.  Raven is ready for the show. 

Paul just scared the crap out of Jason.  Paul and Kevin in the have not room whispering and then about clothes to wear tonight and cutting hair.  Josh comes in and Paul takes his little boy to the BR to cut his hair.  

Josh does not want Paul to make him look like a dick head ( he must have seen Paulie last year )  Jason has to go potty and Paul and Josh are right in front of the BR door.  Kevin and Raven watching.  Christmas doing her makeup in the mirror.  Mark drinking a protein shake comes in to see what is happening.  

Cody eating pasta at the table beside Elena eating corn flakes. and he is talking about taking family pictures at Christmas when they are all fat and pale.  Scraping the plate too.  Elena called to DR  she says they relocated her stuff. 

1:40 HT

Most of Paul and Friends are in the bathroom, getting ready for tonight.

In the kitchen, Cody is eating. Elena is chopping up something to put in hers. Nuts? Chocolate? Cyanide? Not sure but she gets called to the DR because "They've relocated some of her things." What are these things? Hell if I know. Mark's Balls?

Theres so little going on. Raven is cooking in a slightly garish dress in the kitchen now while Mark, Cody, and Elena sit at the table. I don't know what Raven is cooking but I'm almost sure that it's comparable to Cafeteria Meatloaf. Yep, look at that migraine she has. I know that between the constant pain and vomiting, when my best friend has her migraines, she makes sure to put on an evening dress and cook disgusting cuisine. Or she just sits in a dark room with an ice pack. Usually the second.

1:53 HT

Paul and Alex are in the green bedroom, patting each others backs over how awesome they are. Also, you won't believe it, complaining about Cody! I know, right? That never happens!

Paul was cutting Josh's hair and on Twitter, they're saying that he intentionally messed it up but didn't tell him.

Paul has now pulled Jason to the Storage Room. Since Kevin is going to soon become an unperson to Paul and Friends, they're making fun of Kevin, namely that he is unaware that he's on the outs because he approached Paul about studying Days because Jason and Alex are doing it together. My stars and garters, I am just shocked!

In the kitchen, Mark and Cody were talking about buying houses. Cody lived in a camper at one point.

And FISH! I wonder which dumbass was singing this time or if this is the end of the feeds for the week.

And we're at kittens so yep. That's it until probably tomorrow. Woo.

Edited by dc20willsave