Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Dick III

Tsylyst   

Just a reminder:

Dick causes some major feelings (both ways) from people. We aren't asking anyone to leave their opinions out of their posts, but please tread lightly in this thread. We don't want to have to shut it down. Again.

Rainesty   

Aww, okay. *spit shines m'halo*

Dick's not a bad guy. He's simply misguided. Let us pray CBS sees the guiding light and shows him the errors of his ways. THRU a banner.

ETA: Ok, Okay, mmmmkay. Gotcha tooletta. I've seen the err of m'wayz. 4give me?

Edited by Rainesty

chrysana   

From recap thread

Dick and Jess are conversing on old stripy. Dick's going to tell Zack that he promised Jessica that he would vote how ever she wanted him to. Plenty of Zach bashing. Now Dick talking about his heroes Will and the other guy who's name I shall not mention.

Haha Ronnieroller I'll mention he who shall not be named, it's Boogie! Dick you are so nothing like Will, he had a personality and the ability to string full insults together without the use of swears and crude insults. As for Boogie, I hate to admit it but he has a way with the ladies, ick. How many showmances have you had Dick? Zero. How many did Boogie have, oh yes two - granted I'm still haunted by these visions. We all know if Boogie was in the house today he'd be doing the wild thing with Amber.

Boogie - Amber I had a vision that OGG wants us to be together tonight.

Amber - OK, what position does OGG want us to use?

I'm now going to take a scalding hot shower to punish myself for this disgusting post.

MrsGryn   

I'm now going to take a scalding hot shower to punish myself for this disgusting post.

I think Fisty is going to have to powerwash all of HT after that one.

Magpie   

I'm going to give some credit to DICK! here, because I've just spent the past hour or so watching him cook dinner (again) for everyone else, while the other hammies lounge around elsewhere (again). These morons would starve if it wasn't for him.

Sarafu   

I'm going to give some credit to DICK! here, because I've just spent the past hour or so watching him cook dinner (again) for everyone else, while the other hammies lounge around elsewhere (again). These morons would starve if it wasn't for him.

To be fair, half the house has offered to help him out or asked that he call them if he needed help and he rejected every single offer (except Daniele's offer to watch him cook). Also, Jessica and Jameka are cooking dinner for the rest of the house tomorrow. That should be interesting.

Magpie   

Ah, thanks for the clarification. I wondered in one of my recap posts if he ran them off or something like that. I fired up the feeds mid-cooking session and apparently missed the part where they offered to help.

Jess and Jam? Oh, yeah, that should be great. Heh. (I don't want to wander off-topic here, but the last time Jam cooked, I think they all got gas.)

Maybe Jam will make some of her famous "fried in water" potatoes.

And to keep it on topic for this thread - Dick

Edited by Ronnieroller

Maybe Jam will make some of her famous "fried in water" potatoes.

And to keep it on topic for this thread - Dick

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

You kill me.

And so I don't get banned ... I was thinking this morning that if Dick is doing all the cooking or even most of the cooking then it could be a "Like Water for Chocolate" effect on the food causing them all to be asshats. And then I made breakfast with the feeds on and Dick noise in the background ... just as an experiment. I'll let you know how it goes.

clarissa   

I've been a vague fan of Dick for a while, mainly because I have to admire people who actually say what they think (since I tend to not)...

but either way, I feel really bad for him sometimes with the way Daniele treats him. He at least tries to have a connection with her, and she just whines and bitches and yells. I've seen a lot of people go on about how sorry they feel for her having him as a father -- I'm kind of feeling bad for him to have her as a daughter.

cubkip   

I've been a vague fan of Dick for a while, mainly because I have to admire people who actually say what they think (since I tend to not)...

but either way, I feel really bad for him sometimes with the way Daniele treats him. He at least tries to have a connection with her, and she just whines and bitches and yells. I've seen a lot of people go on about how sorry they feel for her having him as a father -- I'm kind of feeling bad for him to have her as a daughter.

Wow, another Dick fan. Welcome! I have to agree with you. I want to like Danielle because I like how she is with Zach, like her with Jess, like her even with Amber. But, I can't stand how she treats Dick. He seems to be trying so hard. This isn't just a game for him, and I think she hurts his game and his heart. We also have to admit that he is the hardest working hammie this season.

Wow, another Dick fan. Welcome! I have to agree with you. I want to like Danielle because I like how she is with Zach, like her with Jess, like her even with Amber. But, I can't stand how she treats Dick. He seems to be trying so hard. This isn't just a game for him, and I think she hurts his game and his heart. We also have to admit that he is the hardest working hammie this season.

I agree with you both and might I add the hardest working and the one who looks like he has aged the most in such a short time. I think this experience is very stressful on him.

chrysana   

I agree it's unfortunate Dani has Dick for a father and agree with you Clarissa that it would be nasty to have Dani as a daughter. But I really have to wonder where Dani's attitude comes from? Maybe there's a reason she treats him as she does. Maybe this is a cycle for the two of them and Dani's not falling for it this time. Or maybe Dani is just a bitch who doesn't know how to do much but whine? I don't think we'll ever really know the true history of their relationship and because of that it is very difficult to know who has got the short end of the relationship stick.

Regardless of their situation before they came into the house, Dick is making the best of the situation and Dani is using it for sympathy. I am not a Dick fan but I will say that from what I've seen in the house he has made the attempt to be there as a support for his daughter.

BimboKay   
I agree with you both and might I add the hardest working and the one who looks like he has aged the most in such a short time. I think this experience is very stressful on him.
Regarding Dick's "aging." I think it actually has to do what his activities are the night before...and also if he shaves. Sometimes he looks 64 years old, rode hard and put away wet...and other times he looks only 52-54. I wish I could understand how the deep lines in his face seem to deepen-plump-deepen-plump. Some fabulous anti-aging cream? Fill us in on the brand name! He often looks like he's been on a two-week bender. What kinds of meds are there in the house? What kinds has he stolen from other houseguests?

Love,

A mother of two guys 38 and 40...who can't BELIEVE he's only 44 (me too)

Regarding Dick's "aging." I think it actually has to do what his activities are the night before...and also if he shaves. Sometimes he looks 64 years old, rode hard and put away wet...and other times he looks only 52-54. I wish I could understand how the deep lines in his face seem to deepen-plump-deepen-plump. Some fabulous anti-aging cream? Fill us in on the brand name! He often looks like he's been on a two-week bender. What kinds of meds are there in the house? What kinds has he stolen from other houseguests?

Love,

A mother of two guys 38 and 40...who can't BELIEVE he's only 44 (me too)

It's absolutely the SMOKING that has aged him beyond his years. Smoking dehydrates the skin (and, now they know...increases gray hair sproutage) and makes the face looks like, in the words of Jerry Seinfeld, 'an old catcher's mitt'.