Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Eric II

Maybe if they gave us a player we could like a little...maybe root for once in a while.....but no...we get weasel boy.

Weasel boy apparently mistook "America's vote" to get Jen out to mean that the WHOLE country hated Jen and that bashing her even on the way out the door was going to gain him great favor with all his fellow Americans.... Twit!

shann   

After watching several hours of the Jess/Eric show (now! complete with kissing!) I have come to the conclusion that the boy just can not read a room at all. He kisses when he should be sleeping...he talks when he should be kissing....he is just completely clueless to hints. Jess is going to have to learn that she just has to tell him exactly what to do. ("Now would be sleeping time, Eric.")

I hate to act like a giddy teenager but.....THEY KISSED???!!! When?!

Kissing started at 6:46 am HT

Edited by aonesusan

Alleykat   

After watching several hours of the Jess/Eric show (now! complete with kissing!) I have come to the conclusion that the boy just can not read a room at all. He kisses when he should be sleeping...he talks when he should be kissing....he is just completely clueless to hints. Jess is going to have to learn that she just has to tell him exactly what to do. ("Now would be sleeping time, Eric.")

Eric's one true love is the sound of his own voice. That is why he is incapable of paying attention to anything else.

He's absolutely pathetic and it was cringe-inducing just reading how lame he was about finally getting around to kissing Jessica. I can't imagine how horrible it was to watch. Although, I'm sure we'll see some clip of the action (highly edited to remove the lameness and dorky questions) on one of the shows this week.

I have never liked him and I'm sorry that he's gotten so far in the game. His fake announcer voice, spastic eyebrows and shifty eyes were just the beginning of my complete dislike of this guy. He has shown himself to be as dispicable as Dick in many ways by trashing the other HGs at every opportunity. If the producers don't allow America to vote on whether or not he uses the veto then I will be forever convinced that they intended this season to be all about the Donatos and have made sure to influence the voting to favor them.

ff174   

Why do I think that when he first sees DICK! this morning he'll be all "Dude, I kissed Jessica last night!!!"

ETA:

DICK!: Was there any tongue?

Eric: Tongue?

DICK!: Did you grab some tit??

Eric: EWWWWW!

Edited by ff174

Why do I think that when he first sees DICK! this morning he'll be all "Dude, I kissed Jessica last night!!!"

Oh you SUCK! I was off the feeds for the rest of the day. I bought Gloria Estefan's Album Mi Tierra on Real and I was kicking back to code, write and possibly pull weeds if it stops raining long enough for stuff to dry out. Now? I'm going to have to check in and wait for it because you KNOW he's gonna.

Edited by FerfeLaBat

nicoleg   

Ok, so I might as well say this and then leave the room quick so no one beats me up or barfs on me...

I think it's adorable that Eric and Jess finally kissed. I honestly think he's just a total dork who doesn't usually get the cute girl so he has NO IDEA how to act around Jess. I think the nervous talking is just all he knows how to do. I also think he didn't want to start a showmance with Jess because (hold on, let me finish) he really does like her a lot. And sweet chicken, when she finds out about him being America's Player she might be really pissed and confused. I'm sure he wants to avoid that. And I think that she really likes him too. The problem is, in real life there is no way their paths would've crossed and if they did there's no way either of them would've hooked up. It took 2 months in a house with a bunch of asswipes for these two to finally hook up. In some strange, fucked up way it actually makes it seem more sincere - like they didn't want to start hooking up the 3rd night in the house before they had a chance to actually figure out if they liked each other.

All that being said, I give it 2 weeks max outside of the house. Jess will quickly realize that her hot Kansas-ass stock has risen dramatically and she can probably snag some hot douchebag that looks, acts and talks a lot better than Eric.

I'm still happy they finally kissed. I'm a dork like that. It WAY better than trying to read recaps about Dick slandering people in vile, horrendous ways.

Ok, I'll duck and run now.

Daisylou   

Me too Coolio!! I think it's adorable even though I was cringing most of the time afterwards. He is SUCH a dork which just makes it so cute. He needs to calm down and stop with the nervous chatter though.

Sarafu   

I think it's adorable that Eric and Jess finally kissed. I honestly think he's just a total dork who doesn't usually get the cute girl so he has NO IDEA how to act around Jess. I think the nervous talking is just all he knows how to do. I also think he didn't want to start a showmance with Jess because (hold on, let me finish) he really does like her a lot. And sweet chicken, when she finds out about him being America's Player she might be really pissed and confused. I'm sure he wants to avoid that. And I think that she really likes him too. The problem is, in real life there is no way their paths would've crossed and if they did there's no way either of them would've hooked up. It took 2 months in a house with a bunch of asswipes for these two to finally hook up. In some strange, fucked up way it actually makes it seem more sincere - like they didn't want to start hooking up the 3rd night in the house before they had a chance to actually figure out if they liked each other.

I couldn't have put it better myself. Eric is a much better person when he's with Jessica. He tends to dial it all down several notches with her and they have normal getting-to-know-you conversations. They've been dancing and flirting for weeks, but I think once they both admitted that they had feelings for each other yesterday morning, it changed everything for both of them.

In short, yay kissing!

Magpie   

I think it's all very cute, and a nice change from last season's sleazy "relationship" between Booger and Scrubika. Sure, Eric's a total nerd, but at least he doesn't seem to be using Jess.

I hate to say this but in the feeds this morning about 25% of his talk was how the Impending kiss was going to get them air time on TV and after the kiss about 30% of the convo was on how it would make the commercials and the show and how it would get them their own freaking spin off.

I'm all for romance. Really I am. Hell. I write romance in my spare time. But this ain't a romance.

They may come out of this as good friends but I just don't see them riding off into the sunset together except heavily edited.

nicoleg   

I totally agree with you, Ferfe! I just like having something fun to giggle and watch instead of Dick being a dick and Dani whining about everything and nothing. And you know there will be some entertaining drama that results from this. I didn't watch the actual feeds so I don't have to know how fake and painful the kissing session was. I'm sure I'll be sick of it all in about 2 days anyway. I have a short attention span. Anything for my amusement! Dance, hammies, Dance!