Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Paul Abrahamian - Rigged for your pleasure - 2nd Place

uaintjak   

I'm just thinking of the people who voted for him, and...what a fucking horrible party.

angelmi   

HE wrote a big long Instant gram letter about all the things he did wrong, the black face, the bashing the poor little black girl, the snake act, attacking Cody about his service. They said he did not go the wrap party.  Josh on the Talk said he wants to be friends with Paul after he gets over being mad.  Christmas got really drunk at the wrap party. 

He speaks with a forked tongue!

i love that he denies controlling the actions of the other houseguests.  He talked a group of people into throwing a foot race to a lame girl.  He needs to think on that.

Edited by CripesAlmighty

chrysana   

I'm not sure if Paul will watch his season to determine the real reason for his loss.  Until then, he's going to continue to believe and shout that he was not controlling the other HGs.  Too bad.  If he'd admit it, he'd move up into the ranks of Dan, Will, and Derrick.

Edited by chrysana

Shannon   

It's nuts that he won't take credit for playing the others so well.  This whole season has been nuts.  

jerrye25   

In every interview I saw with him in, he took complete credit for the running the house, getting them to do everything he wanted them to do. Cue the bullying question? Well, except for all the bullying stuff. Those people are adults, they did that on their own and they should own it. Well, as long as they don't take credit for all the things that he did that wasn't bullying, That was stuff he orchestrated. Hypocritical douchebag.

In terms of him watching the season to see what he did wrong, from everything I heard, he didn't even watch last season. It's why he had no clue how to handle the jury this season. And he's a bit of a sore loser, I doubt this season will be on his tv schedule.