Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Paul Abrahamian - Rigged for your pleasure - 2nd Place

uaintjak   

People loved Janelle, though, and loved to hate Russel, plus Probst had a major boner for him.  No one really likes Paul, or loves to hate him, and even Fashion Disaster Julie couldn't stand him it seems.

Magpie   

I'm not sure that will stop FUG. I mean, why do we keep seeing Nicole? Does anyone really love or hate her all that much? She's just... annoying. But not even in an extreme way like a Hantz. I doubt we've seen the last of Paul. 

Tsylyst   

I wouldn't mind seeing Paul again as long as he isn't the only vet. But in a few years, not a third season in a row.

Paul in an All-Stars season might be interesting, he would have to play a totally different game. But I definitely don't want to see him again anytime soon.

Magpie   

I agree about All Stars. I think it would be very interesting to see how (or if) he adapts his game to people are are not going to be starstruck by his presence. Not that they were his first season, but still, it would be fun to see him in a season with people who are the best of the bunch. A house full of scheming and actual gameplay! Yep, I want to see Paul part of that.

ETA: And I'd want it to be real All Stars, not just whoever FUG wants to haul out again for some stupid reason. None of this Nicole bullshit. I want to see gamers.

hefgypsy   

Be careful what you wish for... Next season is the big 2-0 so it might be an all-star season which means Paul three years in a row. Ugh!

Magpie   

I'd be OK with it if he had some challenging competition in the house. Paul vs Dan vs Derrick would work just fine.

Tsylyst   

Somewhere (I don't remember where), FUG has already said in an interview that Season 20 will NOT be All-Stars.

tlh9   
4 hours ago, Magpie said:

I'd be OK with it if he had some challenging competition in the house. Paul vs Dan vs Derrick would work just fine.

This... now, this would be something I'd really like to see.

11 hours ago, Tsylyst said:

Somewhere (I don't remember where), FUG has already said in an interview that Season 20 will NOT be All-Stars.

I know Julie said that but she has jack-all to do with production outside of being married to the guy in charge of the network. They did have the, "Apply to be on next season" spiel on Wednesday finally after a few weeks of nothing. That would suggest at least some new players but I think they ran those also during season 6 as well.

Back on the subject of Paul, he apparently had a party last night and only invited the people who voted for him. I think he might have just inherited Alex's title as Most Petty Houseguest of BB19.

chrysana   

Hahaha.  As he's said he'd do the show again...he'd be better off inviting those who didn't vote for him so he could see why and learn from his mistakes.  He's so dellusional on why he lost.

buffyvol   
2 hours ago, dc20willsave said:

Back on the subject of Paul, he apparently had a party last night and only invited the people who voted for him. I think he might have just inherited Alex's title as Most Petty Houseguest of BB19.

Well, he DID tell these people it was everyone else that did the "bad" things. If someone doesn't want to believe him, well, no soup for you!!!