Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Paul Abrahamian - Rigged for your pleasure - 2nd Place

chrysana   

Paul played the hell out of the game this season.  Perhaps the outcome would have been different with a different set of HGs.  Paul misread that one.  He just never owned up to what his part in the game.  Even during the jury questioning he wsn't owning what he did or the power/control he had.  I think this jury would have respected him more had he come clean.  He seemed shocked by some of the questions and even more shocked when he lost.  The last hour of finale night was the best part of this season.

Paul is going to need therapy after he gets out.  He did not look good at the end of the show.  He's probably still in shock.  

Edited by chrysana

Paul also showed who he really is laat night. After production worked so hard to cover the ugliness we saw on the feeds all season, Paul put it all front and center the one time they couldn't edit it. During Christmas's long goodbye hug, Paul got a facial reaction thay said, "Is this over yet?" Then you had his continued bullying of Josh through the entire final segments, even when it would accomplish nothing. Paul is an asshole and I hope, if we ever see him again, it's on All-Stars and they send him home Week 1

chrysana   

Agreed.  He also appeared to be "fake crying" when Josh's tears started flowing during the vote reveal.  I believe Josh's were real...he was always crying this season.  Paul looked like he was scrunching up his face trying to get the tears to role.  He should have taken lessons from Alex.

Magpie   

Paul played a genius game as far as manipulating each and every win, eviction, etc. He had the loyalty of almost everyone in the house, but his downfall appears to be when he is not speaking with someone in person. Give him a platform where he's talking to a camera, whether it's a DR goodbye message or a speech to a jury, and he just doesn't seem to relate to the person he's speaking to. If he'd handled his goodbye messages as a last opportunity to reel in each juror, not with lies, but by telling the truth with a touch of puffing their egos about how they were dangerous to his game, he'd have won. He only needed one more vote. Dumbass. 

zclue   

I just noticed that Paul didn't come out the front door with Josh. How I would love to see the tantrum he must have been throwing in the house while Josh was being pelted with confetti.

MrsGryn   

zclue, second place never goes out in front of or with the winner. They stay behind for a bit then emerge into the chaos. 

angelmi   
13 hours ago, mewmom30 said:

You called it Angel!!! It was perfect.  Best.finale.ever.

Thanks Mewmom, I was not a fan of Josh but I did not want Paul to win this time, just like I did not want Nicole to win last time but she did because of some one just wanting a girl to win.   I loved last night so much!  So lost today without the feeds. 

Thanks JennKnee  guess living with them for 3 months helped.   Cody telling Mark/Elena he is keeping his word when he put his key in the slot, was weird, then people said he mouthed to Paul that he had won before Julie read his vote.   I did not like Josh's play, I just related because Jess/Cody attacking him for being upset the first night and calling him fat, made me feel like Jess and Cody were the real bullies this year. 

Edited by Magpie
Merged posts

Shannon   

Paul not winning again sucked, really?, makes the game a joke.  Josh was totally hated in the game by all the bitter people who didn't vote for Paul becaused Paul out played them by a mile.  Josh's big game play, which was better than any of the jury's, was to tell everyone that Paul was a better player so vote for Josh.  

Well there it is,Paul didn't win twice in a row, hope to never see back, no Boston Rob pathetic coming back over and over and over.  I would hate to see that more I hated seeing him lose to two idiots.  

issycat   

My kids were heartbroken that Paul didn't win.  My younger kid said, "The finale has made me dead inside." Last year Paul lost because of his potty mouth.  This year I think he lost because he got those three weeks of immunity.  The jury didn't think that was fair.  I didn't either.  He played a great game.  I think this time he was screwed by production protecting him in the beginning.

gforce   

It’s been said above, but what screwed Paul was his continued insistence to the end that he hadn’t played people and it was still all about friendship.  I mean, these people aren’t smart, and that’s an understatement, but even they could see through that bullshit once they were voted out.   If Paul had just said to people on exit, and in the jury questions, that he was sorry that they were voted out, that he did what he needed to do to win and please take their eviction as a sign of respect for the threat they presented to that.   Also, that he hoped that they wouldn’t take it personally - it’s all a game.   Instead, he continued to try to play them, right at the moment when their eviction was stinging the most.    It was monumentally poor jury management, and lost him the game.

jennknee   

Right. And even during their questions last night, he kept up this "I couldn't save everyone. You were all my friends but I couldn't save you!" implying he had no control over what was happening. Then in his super-speed, over rehearsed, speech where he rehashed everything he did, he wanted all the credit. He would have been better served if he at AT LEAST revealed these things bit by bit in goodbye messages. Even Alex who MAY be the saltiest juror who every jurored may have gotten over it a little easier. The fact is, part of the game is social, relationships, and making the people you vote out want to vote for you in the end. If that wasn't a big part of the game, they might as well have everyone who comes in last in each HOH comp go home and eliminate the rest of it.

mewmom30   
49 minutes ago, shesaid said:

He only needs to take 2nd place eight more times to get that 500k!

I feel a nightmare coming on.....

6 hours ago, angelmi said:

Thanks Mewmom, I was not a fan of Josh but I did not want Paul to win this time, just like I did not want Nicole to win last time but she did because of some one just wanting a girl to win.   I loved last night so much!  So lost today without the feeds. 

Thanks JennKnee  guess living with them for 3 months helped.   Cody telling Mark/Elena he is keeping his word when he put his key in the slot, was weird, then people said he mouthed to Paul that he had won before Julie read his vote.   I did not like Josh's play, I just related because Jess/Cody attacking him for being upset the first night and calling him fat, made me feel like Jess and Cody were the real bullies this year. 

Do you not feel CBS planted the order of the votes just to give Cody the tie breaker?