Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Paul Abrahamian - Rigged for your pleasure - 2nd Place

Jade   

Oh bitter jury... Here's to hoping they simmer into a wicked bitter brew for you, Paul.

buffyvol   

Yeah, if Paul had owned up to what he had done on his "see ya" interveiws and not been a lying little bitch, he might have gotten  the," well shit.  He played me" vote.  At this point, the only "well shit" votes he's gonna get are from Raven and Matt. 

hefgypsy   

I agree. Does he really think no one is talking to each other in the jury house? Owning his game would have given him the game. This need to continue to 'mist' will be his downfall.

angelmi   

I would love to see a tie vote and then Cody's last pulled out and it is for the other person, he looks like he will not give Paul nothing. 

buffyvol   

Oh anglemi! That would be awesome. It's been a few years since I've watched, do they say who is voting for who? The look on Paul's face when he realizes his win would be decided by Cody......

Edited by buffyvol

angelmi   

Their names are on the keys when they put them in.   From that jury scene I see how mad Cody is, he is already checked out and will not comment on the game at all, he wants to run away. 

Anyone think that one of the jury will challenge Paul to tell Raven and Matt that he had absolutely no intention of using them as anything other than meat shields?

I think Mark tried and failed to get through Miss Arkansassy's wee brain that Paul played them like the puppets they were. Would anyone else telling them make it sink in at all? I think Mark could ask, but I think Paul will use the right words to justify his actions and these two will eat it up. Remember, he used dog training methods in the beginning. Pavlov's dogs always responded as the master wanted. 

Somehow I think the Clue will continue to elude these two even if it's ringing a bell in front of them in jury.

Edited by fijibeachbum

Paul could actually tell Raven the truth, but would she hear it? I doubt it. Matt has a clue, but he just can't bring himself to contradict Raven. (because, you know, they never fight..)

SBTZMom   
3 hours ago, Magpie said:

Interesting, I read it the other way around. I think Cody would vote for Paul. 

Cody is a pathological narcissist. He'll still vote for himself.  

Jade   

Here's my laugh of the day courtesy of Joker's Updates:

2:24 am "Paul says his biggest weakness is having human empathy."

So, I had to fact check this for historical documentation (and my entertainment).  Actual time: 2:22am... His exact words: "I'm empathetic for everyone." Yes, he really said that. I heard it with my own ears. And then, he has the audacity to say that not many people have that. Then, to outdo himself he goes on to say that "human" empathy, "NO-ONE else has that."

That's a direct quote.

ETA:  Fuck you, Paul. Now, I have to wash my eyes out with bleach. Paul and Christmas are currently spooning at 10am HT. (And, the real shocker here is that Paul is playing the big spoon.)

Edited by Jade
One last fuck you to Paul!

jennknee   
On 9/14/2017 at 9:44 PM, angelmi said:

I would love to see a tie vote and then Cody's last pulled out and it is for the other person, he looks like he will not give Paul nothing. 

@angelmi you really nailed this one! And I'm super happy you did!