Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Paul Abrahamian - Rigged for your pleasure - 2nd Place

jerrye25   

I can see Paul getting booted at final four if Josh or Kevin win veto and Paul is one of the two on the block.

They both have said to us that they know what Paul is doing and in final four (or three), they won't have to rely on anyone else's vote.

Jade   

While unlikely, it would be pretty funny if Kevin had a hand in Paul's eviction. (especially given the number of times Paul has called Kevin useless)

I would love it if Paul were sitting next to Kevin in the end and they gave the win to Kevin because they're all pissed at Paul. It would be just rewards for all the bully tactics he used in his game. I'm hoping for anyone to win over Paul the fuckin little troll.

Tonight Paul and his recruited ally Xmas double teamed Josh to go against his principals and tell a lie to Alex about the circumstances of her being voted out so that it keeps the blood off Paul's hands. Josh then had a little talk with himself (alone in HOH). He's totally onto Paul and he's not going to do his bidding. It sounds like he's about to blow up Paul's game. One can only hope. I've got every thing that can be crossed on my body crossed. Come on Josh grow a pair and knock that bearded asshole of his pedestal. It will make all these wasted hours watching this season's bullshit show worth the watch. 

chrysana   

I'm glad Josh realizes what Paul's up to...finally.  I don't know that there's still time to change things.  Josh can't compete for HOH and Kevin is useless.  Christmas or Paul are going to be HOH next week and then it will be between the three for veto...again, Kevin is useless. 

skat510   

Veto winner holds all the cards next week so if Josh can win veto and votes out Paul, thats really about the only way left to wreck Paul at this point.

krb428   

Dunno. Rational explanation seems to have no effect on anyone currently under Paul's control. It's freaky.

I sincerely hope that Paul uses this little superpower of his to do good in the world and not bad because... yikes. Dude is a little too good at gaslighting people.

Edited by krb428

hefgypsy   

Watching a flashback of Paul telling Alex that he is not going to use the veto. Man, this kid is good. So fucking good. Makes me hate him even more!

Edited by hefgypsy

20 hours ago, hefgypsy said:

Watching a flashback of Paul telling Alex that he is not going to use the veto. Man, this kid is good. So fucking good. Makes me hate him even more!

Now, this. This is a Paul hater I can get behind. Still love my Paul though. I am OK with hate as long as his game play is respected.

Edited by vee_loves_realty

It sounds like Paul is worried that his snuggling of Christmas is going to cause problems with his real life girlfriend, especially since Josh has been joking about it in the DR.  

Christmas is going to get Boogied so bad, and I'm going to love it!

angelmi   

Paul looks a lot like her ex, and she looks like his girlfriend, I really don't notice the 11 years age difference she is just as stupid as he is in this game.  

Paul has already been talking to Kevin and Bitchmas about throwing HoH to him  "so Paul has the blood on his hands".  Right... Paul just wants safety, and it's the one week where the HoH can't be held responsible for the eviction.  

I would love to see him get to the end and have his opponent build the case that, since he had safety for weeks and was never truly responsible for anyone's eviction (everyone else wanted his evictees out), everyone else carried him to the end.

angelmi   

BB network has a spoiler that Paul voted against Kevin and Christmas voted against Alex, split vote,  Josh voted out Alex because Paul wanted all the blood on Josh's hands.  And they all threw the HOH to Paul and it was the same comp that Paul won final 4 last year. So Paul is HOH right now and will have veto today.  They said the information came from the same person that told that Megan quit before feeds started. 

Edited by angelmi