Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Paul Abrahamian - Rigged for your pleasure - 2nd Place

I would kill for Michelle to come back and host a comp and, on her way out, she grabs his pelican again. Also to remind Paul of his failures again.

uaintjak   

It would have to be a food competition to lure her back in the house.

Note to Paul: Give up trying to make "gumpy" happen. It's never going to happen.

1... because it came from you.

2... because it's stupid

I figured I'd leave this note for him just in case he reads this. Who the hell am I kidding? Of course he's going to read this. I'd be willing to bet he reads every last thing written about him on all the forums across the internet. He's just that vain.

angelmi   

Last night he bragged that he would have won the AFP if he had not been second place, so they just gave it to Victor.  He is mad that he could not have both. Wonder if that bothers Victor any while he is kissing on the winner. 

If I were one of the other houseguests, I just see that as a reason to get rid of him now rather than later. Just cut down on his exposure time

liira   

But literally no one would vote for him even if someone put him on the block!   They all have an F2 with him!

At least  he won't have to worry about not being able to get America's favorite player money if he wins Big Brother or even comes in second....  I don't think he will be anyone's favorite...

liira   

I've seen polls that have him in first by a huge margin...like over 50%.  Next is Kevin at about 20%.  Of course they are self selected polls but so are the real ones.   They're whoever bothered to vote. 

jerrye25   

So I actually think tonight was not good for Paul. 

They backdoored Jason and if Alex actually sits down and thinks logically, maybe the clue finds her (Yeah, I doubt it too). But it doesn't even matter cause she can't win HOH. 

But they also got rid of Raven. Raven was so far up Paul's ass, she could almost reach out and touch Alex. She was a guarantee to take him to final two if she was able to suck it up, overcome her many illnesses and win an HOH. So why did he get rid of her already? Josh is already questioning Paul and we've seen Kevin tell us that he's questioning him too. But he left them in. Christmas is up his ass too but she also loves Josh...so maybe he can convince her too.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Kevin and/or Josh take a shot at Paul if either of them wins HOH or veto or something.

I think he lost two allies tonight and kept two people in who could take a shot.

He also lost a jury vote with Jason and the folks in the jury like Jason. He may have a little sway.

Magpie   

I cannot believe Paul survived tonight! These people are so stupid that they passed up an excellent chance to send him packing. Alex put the two weakest ones on the mac, and Josh did nothing with his Veto. The only one with a functioning brain seems to be Paul.

Jenn48   

Josh couldn't use the veto. If he did, Christmas would have gone up. No way Alex would have put up Paul. I don't see Paul not making it to the final 3. 

buffyvol   

I reeaally hope the jury folks listen to Jason and the next two that show up have finally realized Paul is F2 with EVERYONE .  I'd love to see a bitter jury vote for anyone but Paul. Unless it's Alex.