Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Paul Abrahamian - Rigged for your pleasure - 2nd Place

krb428   

I'm so excited that Paul is back! He's by far my favorite player in years. He's energetic when others are boring, and he's funny. Wow, BB did something I approve of. Hm. Skeptical.

The Paul Returning rumor has been going around for about a week now so I've had time to adjust. While I admit, I would have prefered they save him for the mythical All-Stars 2 and this season to be pure newbies, I know that FUG doesn't like giving us what we want, and that Paul is a better choice from an entertainment standpoint than a Vanessa, who would go strategy bot before parranoying it up, or Frankie, who would annoy the living shit out of all of us.

Honestly, of anyone returning, Paul is far from the worst option. Ideal option? Probably not but hey, at least it wasn't James. Again.

tlh9   

Good point... I'd have rather Paul be part of an all-stars season, not a lone vet with a bunch of newbies.

And yeah... if they *have* to bring someone back, Paul is one of the better options all right.

5 hours ago, tlh9 said:

Good point... I'd have rather Paul be part of an all-stars season, not a lone vet with a bunch of newbies.

And yeah... if they *have* to bring someone back, Paul is one of the better options all right.

Agreed!  I hadn't heard any rumors, so when Julie mentioned someone coming into the house (or did she say returning to the house), I was verbally dreading (loudly), seeing Mr. Pectaular on the other side of that doorbell.  Paul was robbed by Nicole - he'd played the better game and had amused (most) of us during their season.  After all, it could have been the Grande brother.

Kyara   

I also expected Pinhead so Paul was the better option, but still.. 

it also never occurred to me that the pendant would almost certainly go to Paul. I clearly haven't installed my BB strategy brain yet this season.

tlh9   

Paul was totally robbed by Nicole... like Paul or not, you gotta grant that.

I was most afraid of the Grande brother, too!  I mean, his female counterpart is in there, this year... which is all I could think of watching that two-bunned chick.

But yes, Paul did make me laugh and seemed to be an okay guy.  He does look so much better beardless though.