FistyHT

Love Your Hamster Watchers

jerrye25   
3 hours ago, Shannon said:

Hated her the moment the camera landed on her, from the top of her outdated fake buns to that gagging leg kick,thank gawd she is gone to drive Cody crazy.  When Matt the snooze left saying that his kickass girlfriend was going to take them all down, I laughed so hard I snorted.  Why do these desperate-for-attention leg kickers only kick one leg...does the other leg not work?

So very nice to have you back.

Desperate-for-attention leg kickers is my new favorite insult.

MrsGryn   
14 hours ago, buffyvol said:

Raven.  

"Paullllll? If two trains potato at quinoa, look what I can dooo!" /high kicks and pacemaker flies out of her butt/ 

/that's for Disneypro/

*dies*

Magpie   

Love and high fives to cops for the Cody-themed recap, topped off with the Best BB House Exit Ever (yes, better than Howie and the hat)! 

"Season 19 has the weakest dudes I've ever seen in my life" - Cody  (If we did sigs, this would be mine.)

I miss ff174. Guess he got disgusted with this season. (Sigh)

But angelmi is doing a great job of holding down the fort.

Edited by nite shade

As per every year, Angelmi, thank you for getting us the nitty gritty if the house, especially with how vomit inducing this cast was.

And the mod team, thank you for another excellent season. Looking forward to CBB in the Winter.

angelmi   

Thanks DC for all your help and thank you Nite Shade.  It was better then OTT but it was still better then nothing.

AVorlon   

Yeah, thanks Angel for doing all the heavy lifting.  I tried to help out as much as possible,  and it certainly didn't help when my cable company decided to drop CBS.  I was watching the broadcast episodes a day behind. I guess I'll just leave All-Access running until the winter BB, since that's the only way I can watch anything on CBS right now. Besides, they have a new version of Star Trek that I should probably check out. .  

Also, thanks to the staff for getting the new board up and running, and everything else that you dol.   

On 9/17/2017 at 5:35 PM, nite shade said:

I miss ff174. Guess he got disgusted with this season. (Sigh)

My feelings as well. I miss his snark. But I can't blame him. I've pretty much checked out as well, reading here sporadically.

But lots of love to everyone who makes this place THE reason I still watch this shitfest. I don't want to name any names because i know I'll miss someone, but you all make me laugh and feel better about my day and so I thank you. From the bottom of my cold heart.

And to the mods who keep this forum running. You are the best and I truly appreciate all your dedication and hard work. Much love to you.

Tsylyst   

With just under 24 hours left to go this season, let me give a big thank you to the recappers who have managed to make something out of almost nothing on the feeds. Also, a big thank you to all the volunteers that recapped the broadcast shows. Great job to you all, and a special shout-out to the hardest working recapper in the game, angelmi.

Props to the mods and my fellow admins for their hard work keeping things running smoothly around here!

Magpie   

What Tsy said!

But I want to add an extra special thanks to Tsylyst himself for being the one who really holds this place together behind the scenes where all the icky work is done. (You all think watching feeds is icky? Try dealing with software "upgrades" that blow up the board theme midseason!)

Also, without Tsy, we wouldn't have Bouncy Fisty, "showing us his junk" Fisty, and last but certainly not least, Boogertime! I'm not going to say that Tsy is Fisty's secret alter ego because that's a secret, but I will say that HT would not be the same without him. Thanks for all you do for HT, Tsy!

angelmi   

Thanks Tsy, Magpie, Thunder and AVorlon.  I do love this place and hate to have it ending but can't wait to see what happens.  Thanks for the behind the scenes work and keeping the board up. 

Magpie   
2 hours ago, Tsylyst said:

Feed 4: Skippy is making a statement about life in the Big Brother house where every move you make is part of a larger strategy and you have to be thinking about the long-game all season long. It takes hard work. It takes determination. It takes someone with a strong, focused mind. Also, these pawns look like butt plugs.

BB_0003_9-20-2017_08.32.41_AM.png

Happy Finale Day!

Well, that's all I needed to wrap this season up with a bow. Thanks for the mental picture, Tsy!

BB3Roddy   

Before the insanity of The Paul Show ended, I also wanted to give HUGE shoutouts to everyone (the admins, the writers, the readers) who make HT such an amazing (and very needed!) landing spot for our BB consumption.  This is such an amazing community, I really am thankful for you all..  Enjoy the finale tonight, see y'all for the Celebrity BB life that awaits us this winter!

Magpie   

Thank you for your awesomely funny recaps, BB3Roddy! Glad to hear you'll be on board for the Celeb season as well!

And, while I'm here... Fisty's LOTD is DUN for this season, but this one from Shannon surely would have been a contender!

2 hours ago, Shannon said:

I hope no one takes her to the end, her laying up against men is as desperate as Jess throwing away her game to blow Cody.