FistyHT

Love Your Hamster Watchers

FistyHT   

Consider the thread title an order. 

Thanks to all the feed and broadcast recappers for making BB19 seem better than FUG deserves it to.

Magpie   
3 hours ago, uaintjak said:

Ugh.  Her and FFF are two peas in a pod?  Hopefully that pod is on a pea plant in the middle of a field that's on fire while a Tyrannosaurus rex stomps around.  Bitch gotta go.

Early pre-recap love here, because I always love jak's pre-season judging so much.

Magpie   
3 hours ago, ahab1013 said:

Mike Boogie from 20 years in the future has traveled back in time to ruin our summer.

This makes me laugh and cry at the same time.

tlh9   

The "20 years in the future" might be stretching it a bit.  From what I recall of the last time we had to watch Boogtard, something like "5 years in the future" might be more fitting.

But that was pretty damned funny.  

7 hours ago, ahab1013 said:

Cody is the illegitimate love child of Jeff Schroeder and a broken Roomba.

This is why I can't stay away.

Love to all the recappers, admin, and mods, and Fisty, of course.

53 minutes ago, uaintjak said:

I feel bad for him.  He's probably in a bad place emotionally due to having to suck in his gut and hide his bitch tits every time there's a bathing suit photo.

I have missed uaintjak and the BB jabs so bad!

MrsGryn   
19 minutes ago, ahab1013 said:

At some point his chin will seek a restraining order from the rest of his face and eventually sue for divorce.

Re: Josh

Bahahaha!

MrsGryn   
On 6/30/2017 at 8:05 PM, jerrye25 said:

Listening to Dominique and Paul talk in the super red kenny rogers chicken roasters room

HA! Love the Kenny Rogers Roasters reference. Man, that was good chicken.

On 6/30/2017 at 9:05 PM, jerrye25 said:

Quick talk between Paul and Mark in the storage room. (if there was a guy named Gosselaar this season, it'd be comedy gold!)

That gave me a laugh.

Magpie   

Much love to our first three broadcast recappers of the season, who've gotten things going in excellent and hilarious fashion! There are too many funny lines to list them all, so I'll share this one that made me snort with laughter. From BB3Roddy's recap of last night's show:

(Sidebar: Kevin is such a fascinating confusion of a houseguest, at times crazy, at times curiously relevant, at times total nonsense, he may just be the living human manifestation of if the term Covfefe had a love-child with Seinfeld's Cosmo Kramer.)

If you haven't been reading the broadcast recaps, be sure to head over and check them out! 

12 hours ago, thunderstruck said:

"It's a mind-fuck. Beat you down and build you back up. It's like Southern hospitality. They beat you down to build you back up." Well, bless your heart and your twisted ankle, Christmas, but you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I believe the Southern hospitality you're referring to is sweet talk to your face while planning your demise behind closed doors. It's a gift of my people.

Oh how this made me laugh. Brilliant.

Edited by suncat7777777

MrsGryn   
22 hours ago, Visby303 said:

Xmas is getting a little full of herself, claiming first to raven and Kevin and then to Alex that she has josh in her pocket.  Claims Josh's new attitude is because of her giving it to him real regarding his crazy.  Xmas thinks the count is 3 to 11 now favoring her.  Xmas was telling kev & rave that she'd been bragging (my word) to someone about how she wrote two books and one came out before the game started.  Xmas said, there are things you do not know about me and Kevin said yes, that is all of us.

Yay, newbie recapper! Good job on your first outing, Visby303!

1 hour ago, dc20willsave said:

3:25 HT

She complains about her boobs. He offers to massage them. That's one way to call copping a feel. It's breasticaboobical, chesticamammical, Pendular, globular fun!

About Mark and Elena....

Excellent! It's absolutely, positively Seussical!

Edited by fijibeachbum
Details are important