Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Raven Walton - The Actual Mastermind Puppet Master Winner of BB19 - Evicted

jerrye25   

Are you sure it was lipstick? I think just recently she had been diagnosed with reddish-teethitis syndrome.

Having just watched the tonight's episode with the double eviction - and watching her talking to Julie about her game:  Add another disease to her repertoire - she clearly has a delusional disorder.  A great game?  Paul on her side?  *sigh*

Edited by gronkdamage
grammar correction

chrysana   

You could tell Julie really didn't know what to do with her.  Julie asked her about not playing the game and she went on about playing an awesome social game.  Julie gave a look and then that was it.  Can't talk to dellusion.

ahab1013   

Raven should be starring in a reboot of the film Clueless because that's what she is, completely clueless. That Chenbot interview was car-fire cringe-worthy.

krb428   

I can't stand hearing "my story" come out of her mouth. It does not inspire sympathy, and she has no clue. You're right. She's utterly clueless. She needs to go away and never show up on my tv again.

Tsylyst   

Can you describe what Rough Kneecap Syndrome is?

So basically, my knee needs to be shaved down. It’s rough. It kind of catches sometimes and causes pain and discomfort. I need to get it shaved down, but I’ve been procrastinating. It’s not fun. I’m a dancer, so I don’t want to get knee surgery. It’s on the back burner, but definitely something I need to take care of eventually.

This question courtesy ET Canada: https://etcanada.com/news/254465/big-brother-19-jason-and-raven-interview-i-am-dumbfounded-right-now/

angelmi   

I can't believe that slap punch kick game did not hurt her pacemaker or the last veto when she was laying on it to drop the lime.  I hope the media is really letting her know that she was an idiot. 

tlh9   

I thought the same thing about the way she was leaning over the railing so far, right across her gut.

Jenn48   

Me too, Chrysana, me too. And her over the top cartwheel and leg kick after her eviction. I wish she had fallen on her butt.