Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

America's Hamster Vote and Discussion III

SBTZMom   

I am not a conspiracy theorist, but I am not dumb either....

Do you hear me CBS?!?!

Geesh!

Lausana   
I can't wait until Jess finds out that America voted for Eric to do all these things to her. No amount of the WeaselBoy attempting to talk his way out of his actions will convince her.

Ah, you reminded me of one of the few reasons I want to see this mess through--maybe Jess kicking his ass on the live show.

Ah, you reminded me of one of the few reasons I want to see this mess through--maybe Jess kicking his ass on the live show.

See, things like this are the reason I really wish we'd get them in a sequester house for a few days after the game ends just to watch them decompress from gaming and watch the drama unfold as they are shown a combination of what was on the show and what was on the live feeds in behind-the-back dealings. It would totally rule all to watch that with this group, as the only redeemable feature of this group, including AmERICa, especially AmERICa, is the fact that there may be meltdowns and ass-kickings a plenty to hand out when it's all said and done.

Maybe they gave him this easy task because he's so close to making his next $10,000? Since we don't get a veto, and don't get a vote in the final four, this may be his last chance to make the money, and since he's been working for them... maybe they want to pay him.

mlp224   

Furthering the conspiracy theory of the Dick and Dani show:

CBS brings Eric into the diary room to get his AP card - it says, "What do you want Eric to do with the veto?":

A) Take Amber off the block

B) Take Zach off the block

C) Leave nominations the same

He opens the card and it says:

Leave the nominations the same

Of course this would never reach the air and DD are safe for yet another week.

sbell111   

Maybe they gave him this easy task because he's so close to making his next $10,000? Since we don't get a veto, and don't get a vote in the final four, this may be his last chance to make the money, and since he's been working for them... maybe they want to pay him.

I'm pretty sure that his current score is 16 completions and five failures, so he's won $30,000 and is 1/5th of the way to $40,000.

gunshyne   

I wonder if CBS would "let" him. It would be the biggest shit storm from other contestants they have ever seen. So I am wondering if he is able to actually win or if CBS has offered him some kind of extras if he makes it to F4 or F3. They have to know if they out him before the very end, if he is F2, there is no way he would win. Although I think he has done pretty good for someone that was thrown into a job they didn't ask for. Even if he is Eric the rat-faced-boy/ weasily A-hole.

Edited by gunshyne

sbell111   

I wonder if CBS would "let" him. It would be the biggest shit storm from other contestants they have ever seen. So I am wondering if he is able to actually win or if CBS has offered him some kind of extras if he makes it to F4 or F3. They have to know if they out him before the very end, if he is F2, there is no way he would win. Although I think he has done pretty good for someone that was thrown into a job they didn't ask for. Even if he is Eric the rat-faced-boy/ weasily A-hole.

In an interview with Allison Grodner, she was asked about whether he would be outed as AP prior to the final vote. As I recall, her answer was that they probably wouldn't tell the hamsters until after the vote so hi earning the cash didn't affect the juries votes.

ff174   

From the recap thread, courtesy of Ghost of Cappy, regarding Jess and Eric.

AWW they hugged. And kissed (totally PG).

Could that be his "assignment"? To kiss Jess?

*Sigh* America, you have no creativity.

chrysana   

In an interview with Allison Grodner, she was asked about whether he would be outed as AP prior to the final vote. As I recall, her answer was that they probably wouldn't tell the hamsters until after the vote so hi earning the cash didn't affect the juries votes.

seriously is anyone else disgusted by the lack of planning at BB/CBS? Shouldn't they have already decided when to tell the hamsters about the "twist" should Eric make it to the jury? Nothing like flying by the seat of your pants and making it up as you go along.

tremolo   
See, things like this are the reason I really wish we'd get them in a sequester house for a few days after the game ends just to watch them decompress from gaming and watch the drama unfold as they are shown a combination of what was on the show and what was on the live feeds in behind-the-back dealings. It would totally rule all to watch that with this group, as the only redeemable feature of this group, including AmERICa, especially AmERICa, is the fact that there may be meltdowns and ass-kickings a plenty to hand out when it's all said and done.

I wish. This is the only season where I have really hoped to see their reactions while they watch. It's been a passing fancy other years but this year I want them to all have to go back to the house and see everything and how wrong or right they really were. Except Amber. I'd be scared to see that.

I assumed they would tell about Eric until after the vote if he is final two. They aren't going to tell no matter what? I guess I thought he could tell the rest of the jury if he was on it. Then again, they might beat him up in sequester and we'd never get to see it.

If he goes to jury, I think they will tell at the finale, make a big deal about America getting a vote. If he makes the final two, I think they will wait until after the winner is announced.

I can't help but think at some point they will let the others in on the whole AP thing and get their reactions for the audience. That's what CBS sees as the payoff, viewer-wise. No?

demgirl   

I sort of feel like they've let it go on too long to get huge reactionary payoff. I don't think Dick, Zach, Jameeka, or Danielle would be shocked. Amber is so dense she would be shocked, but it would take 12 hours to explain the concept to her, by which point everyone else would have lost interest, because they were back to more Jen bashing.

ff174   

From what I have read, they are still undecided as to when to clue in the other HG's.

I think it will just depend on the situation. If he is sitting in the F2, I would think it would be unfair. He'd be sitting there $30,000 ahead of everyone else, and that might make the jury members angry enough to vote against him. If Jessica becomes part of the jury, I can see her putting it all together and feel that she was played (Woobiegate, Kissgate, Dustingate etc.).

However, if he is on the jury, I don't think it matters either way.