Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

America's Hamster Vote and Discussion III

jacksrtr   

Why mess with the chemistry. It appears some use the AP to pull stunts that may out Eric as AP

fotobrat   

My 10 go to Zach just cuz it'll be funny to watch Eric's face when he opens the envelope.

I don't want Jessica to win -- I'd rather one of the guys. If Jessica wins, it would cheapen at least one kiss he gave her.

If Jessica or one of the girls other win, I hope he refuses.

I thought the same thing thing about it being conveniently after Eric and Jess just kissed last night.

And they didn't specify if the kiss will be romantic or a kiss on the hand. So even if its Zack or Ambore he could easily pull it off and get credit. He could kiss one of the girls on top of the head or grab one of the dudes in a playful frat boy smack. That challenge sucks.

It does suck. And even assuming that the directives they give the rat-faced weasel are actually the way the votes shook out, rather than what production wants (an assumption I do not make), how in the name of OGG could they justify telling someone to lunge at an unsuspecting and unwilling (must be - look who's lunging at them) hammie and force physical contact on them?

cubkip   

Yeah, it's stupid. So, let's make our own fun. Just think....we could all be calling Eric a dick-kisser!

SBTZMom   

Hmmm....seems like a VERY convenient/coincidental AP task to me.

Perhaps CBS really does spell KGB in Russian!

Well...I guess the show is called Big Brother for a reason, only I thought that title was applicable to the houseguests, not to the viewing audience.

Hmmm....seems like a VERY convenient/coincidental AP task to me.

Perhaps CBS really does spell KGB in Russian!

Well...I guess the show is called Big Brother for a reason, only I thought that title was applicable to the houseguests, not to the viewing audience.

Although the timing is convenient, BB has had this task planned. It was part of the initial announcement of America's Player.

It will be hard to give America a vote unless they show nominations and POV tomorrow night.

Works for me.

He's our damn hamster. We own his skanky ass.

Get on it, CBS monkeys.

Hey has anyone seen this???? We have no votes from the final 4 on?? WTF?? He's ours!!! OURS!!! Not theirs, ours!

I think with tonight's task I've finally accepted that he does not, nor has he ever, worked for us.

He works for CBS/Big Brother.

Check out the series of events:

1. Eric kisses Jessica (some have theorized after a verbal smackdown from BB to step up or knock it off)

2. We get to vote on who he has to kiss.

Yeah, that right there is just plain stupid. And do we ever see any sort of percentages on votes? No? So they can pretty much say whatever they want to say for any given situation. And how would we know? We wouldn't.

He's CBS's robot, not ours. We own the ability to click a button on a web form for data that may or may not be collected and then it is decided by someone else whether to go with what the data says, or do whatever the hell they want anyway.

The "conspiracy theory" that he was told to step up his game with Jessica makes a whole lot more sense when viewed in this light because they can essentially say, "Hey, good job little guy, here's another check on your completed tasks list" after he did as he was told.

If would be shocked, SHOCKED OUT OF MY SKULL, if they don't edit Tuesday's show to have this sequence of events:

1. Eric is assigned his task - to kiss Jessica.

2. Eric completes his task (footage from the scene already shown to live-feeders).

3. The lovely *DING* of the completed task bell.

I was going to spend the night voting for Zach, and then this all started to course through my head. I'm so disillusioned with this season that I don't believe a word out of the BB scheme. It's about Dani and Dick and whatever is necessary to make sure they stay in the house as long as possible.

That makes it impossible for me to consider this task to be anything more than a formality so that they can repay Eric for following THEIR orders. Not ours. Theirs.

So, I guess that means we have no vote as to who (if anyone) Eric vetoes on Tuesday????

Yet more evidence in my mind that it's all about keeping the Dick and Dani show intact. And that America's Player is CBS's player.

They won't mess with their formula just because Eric has the veto. It'd be a tipoff to the other houseguests to do it any other way. So no, we won't be voting on the veto. You know, an actual strategic part of the game.

But we do get to vote on who he kisses! (Note, I didn't say we decide who he kisses. That's already happened.)

Shannon   

I thought about voting for Dani because that would be funny, I'm sure she'd slap him if it was a real try for a kiss, of course he's going to wimp out and just do some friendly-type kiss, so I picked ambore because it's up in the air how any kind of kiss with Ambore could play out in her deluded head.

I only read this page, so if I parrot another post then that is why.

Eric could give Zach a "godfather" kiss; that might work if he is the one they send out.

About the kiss, I think Eric might know this is coming up and that America will likely vote Jess as the recipient. I truely think he is not very (or at all) expereienced, so I think he felt the need to work at it now so he could perform for the AP challenge. Perhaps he wanted it to seem more natural, or 'showmance worthy' when he does it for the AP $$.

I missed voting, but you know that America is going to choose Jess, but Dick or Zach would have been fun.

ff174   

Twenty bucks says that America will vote for Eric to kiss Jess.

They already voted for him to promise her the F2.

They already voted for him to give her a fucking woobie.

America loves a good love story (wretch) and CBS has tried to show that Jess and Eric are the new Romeo and Juliet.

I can't wait until Jess finds out that America voted for Eric to do all these things to her. No amount of the WeaselBoy attempting to talk his way out of his actions will convince her.